Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 3 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Feather Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am

Feather smiled at Zaylex, "Kyo and Fella will both be obeyed, and you are expected to listen to her and your brother just as the rest of us are. We are loyal pack members, Zay, and we will stay that way." the mother eyed her son and daughter. "Keli, are you alright?" she asked, slightly worried about the expression on her oldest daughter's voice.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am

Keli looked up. "Hmm? Yea, I'm alright, mom," she replied.
Zaylex frowned. Kyo as alpha would suck... oh well.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Amatis stood. "Er, my name's Amatis, I think you should meet our..." She paused- it probably wasn't a good time for Fellaree. "Beta, Kana. Would you mind coming with me to the camp?" The brute's red eye's were a little bit unnerving, even though she was used to Possa's unusual orange orbs. She waited patiently for his answer.

Last edited by Amatis on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:29 pm

(I am REALLY super confused by the post....)
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 pm

(Mine? She's talking to Crimzen, and I'm editing it.)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Kyo smiled, "alright," he walked next to her, smiling now that she was happy, and allowed his fur to brush hers. "So... What should we do when we get back?" he stifled a yawn and looked at Fella, "you still have pretty eyes," Ky noted.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:49 pm

"Hey, Mom... can I talk to you? Alone?" Keli frowned.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm

The Autumnn Camp - Page 3 Fellar10

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fellaree giggled slightly "Then I shall not lay my eyes on another man, my eyes belong to you" She said, her emerald orbs traveling the path a head "I don't know what we should do... When we get back... I want to talk to the wolves of rank, Kana, Feather, Vince and Zander" She said listing the leads and beta.

Last edited by Fellaree on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Kyo laughed. "Well, I suppose I'll leave them in your head for safe keeping then." he grinned and nudged the pup gently. "Sure, why do you want to talk about them though?" he asked, his grin fading.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Feather smiled at Keli, though slightly concerned from the facial expression her daughter held. "Of course dear." the mother waited for Zaylex to leave them and then turned to Keli. "What is it, Keli?" she asked with a soft, motherly tone in her voice.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:46 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella smiled "Well first off, Keli needs a new mentor, and some other things may pop into mind while talking. It's also a good idea to get them working together instead of always solo." She said before moving. Elle was still very confused her mother had left her all alone... 'Why does have to be this way...' she thought sadly.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Kyo looked down at Fellaree, "I think you're tired. Keli is being trained by Amatis to be a warrior. Taima needs a new mentor." The male nudged the pup and smiled. "Maybe you should sleep first, I will talk to Tai about it." the two wolves walked into the clearing and Kyo turned to Fella. "I will join you soon, let me talk to him."
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Zander sighed walking back to the camp he flicked his tail sighing
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

'....Oops' She thought, she was quite tired and it was piratically night time. Fella looked around the camp at the dens, finding a nice one for herself and Kyo if he decided to join her. The little fae looked at the den wall, a small piece a moss was poorly place, it bothered her but she didn't feel like moving so instead she just stared.

Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 am

"Mom, will Convel ever come back? We said he wouldn't the first time, and he did," she said, frowning.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Amatis sighed, and gave up on the intruder. "Whenever you're ready, join us at the camp..." She mumbled, and made her own way back. She lay down just inside the ring of trees.
(Crimzen, post already Razz)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Zander looked at fellaree who was staring at something he thougt for a moment before sneaking behind the white fea "Hey" he said trying to startle the white fea
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Feather sighed. "This time, he has no use in coming back. My love for him has faded from the brightness of the sun to the colour of a water lily. I do not believe he will come back. Kyo and Taima and Kira do not trust him, or love him." Fea sighed. "I'm sorry Keli, but I do not believe he will come back this time around." she licked her daughters head and smiled. "Off you go to the apprentices den now, you might be training in the morning." then she trotted over to Zaylex. "You sleep with me, in the Healers den. Come, I will start teaching you tomorrow.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:33 pm

(Btw, Zaylex doesn't like Convel, but for Keli's sake he never says anything about his dislike for his father.)
Zaylex looked at his sister as he walked to the healer's den with his mother. It would be different getting used to life without his smaller sister always tagging along with him. "What was up with Keli?" he asked, worried.

Keli padded to the apprentice den, alone. The den seemed cold with only Kira with her. Kira and her had never been close, as she only had eyes for their aunt, and Keli had stood off from her aunt. She snuggled as close as she could to the wall, and wrapped into a ball, seeing if sleep would come easily.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Kyo trotted to Taima and got a large smile. "Found a new mentor?" he looked at Angeline behind the apprentice. Taima nodded like he had with Kana. "You'll hurt your neck doing that, go to bed, Shaman Taima." he nudged his brother and trotted back to where Fella had disappeared into a den. When he arrived, Zander was there. "Zander, I'm afraid you're not allowed in here unless it's an emergency or something formal. I believe by the expression on your face it is neither of those things." he smiled at the red wolf, keeping his voice light and friendly. "Would you please excuse Fellaree and I?" With that, Kyo led Zander from the den before turning back and

Kyo walked over to Fella and followed her line of sight. "Something wrong with that moss?" he asked, with a smile.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Vince smiled at Kira, "fantastic! Quick lets catch some other things too before it gets too dark. Don't go far and don't be disappointed if you don't find anything. Also, to kill a rabbit, avoid the hind legs and snap it's back or neck." With that, the male trotted down to a small dip and spotted a stream, after drinking some he looked around and found a piece of protruding earth by the roots of a tree. Vince jumped once and it caved in under his weight, causing a male rabbit to jump out, squealing. Vince snapped it's neck and listened for more rabbits in the rubble. There was no sound, the young would have left, as well as the mate, by now. The brute continued on his walked, beginning to head back. He didn't spot any other prey so he just walked back to the sandy clearing.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Kira ran off into the woods as soon as Vince's tail disappeared. She quickly found a wounded squirrel, probably fallen from a tree or something, she killed it. The apprentice stuck her nose in the air and scented bird, but not quite. She walked carefully forth until she found a nest on the ground. She walked up to it and found that it was extremely large and looked quite sturdy. There was no mother around and one of the eggs was broken. Kira noticed that sticks and twigs were scattered everywhere as well. This nest had fallen and the mama wasn't coming for it. It didn't smell like it had been in trouble lately so these eggs must have been old.

The yellow female carefully placed her prey down and took the broken eggshell, pushing it from the nest. Then she took the full, unbroken egg, and tossed it, hearing it crack she walked about two paces forward before scenting something horrible. Like a drat had crawled into fresh meat and died, but two weeks old. She tossed her prey in the nest and pulled it back to the clearing, where Vince was waiting. "I found this, there were eggs but they were bad, they smelled so awful. Like when you leave prey too long and the rats come for it, but then they die." she tugged the nest over to Vince and took his rabbit, putting it inside.

"Let's go!" she barked, pulling the nest back to the clearing and grabbing her squirrel and mouse. She took them to the Alpha's den and smiled. "I thought you might want snacks, these are my first catches so they are small but I hope they're good, because I want you guys to have them. Congratulations on your new ranks and sorry about your mom Fellaree." she left the kill at the entrance of the den and trotted back to the nest. Ki dropped the rabbit in the center of the clearing and took the nest to the outskirts of the camp, behind the hunter's den, and covered it in brambles. Once she was done and couldn't see the nest from any angles her paws and muzzle were bloody so she trotted over to Zaylex and Feather. "Mom, I got brambled."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:02 pm

Feather looked at Zaylex. "Nothing dear, she's fine." she licked her sons head and turned to see a very scratched Kira standing at the entrance. "Come in, come in. Zay you know a large bit about herbs. Grab me some cobwebs and marigold." the healer pointed her muzzle at the webbing and golden flowers. "Brambled? Kira, you silly girl. What were you doing with brambles?" Fea looked at her daughter. "Oh well, at least you're not going to die from blood loss. Most of these are skin deep, not deep deep."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Zay picked up the white webs and flowery plants. "Should we use comfrey? Won't it help the skin scar over?" Zaylex asked, gently putting the herb and cobwebs down.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 pm

Zander stared blankly at kyo as the male said that he couldnt be there unless an emegrecy he narrowed his eyes at the orange male before walking off

(Ya zander doesnt like kyo)
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next