Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp Empty The Autumnn Camp

Post  Ordareesa Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:17 pm

A beautiful time of the year, we live in a maple tree forest.

The Autumnn Camp Forest17

There is a nice clearing to soak up the last of the years sun.

The Autumnn Camp Autumn13

This is where we sleep on the warms days of fall, On this cool lookin'
tree XD and on the cold rainy days we sleep in log dens

The Autumnn Camp 10112010

Also right at the edge of the Autumn camp, near the border of the
territory, there is a single male two leg wild life photographer.

The Autumnn Camp Fo110[right]
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Autumnn Camp Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 pm

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL OF THE SUMMER BEFORE READING THIS!

~Ordareesa~

Reesa called in a gathering as soon as everyone was in the camp "Fellaree..." she called the pup didn't know what was going to happen next so she looked around nervously to see if anyone had any hints on their faces of knowledge on what might happen "I, Ordareesa, Alphess of the Green Wood Pack step down from my position, from now on you will be lead by Fellaree, she is young... but I will make sure you will suffer the consequences if you try to take advantage of her" She said in harsh tone. "Mother! No!" Fella looked up with scared eyes "Be strong..." Ree said as she stepped off the rock and sat on the cold ground leaving Fella by herself
"I have a proposal to make..." She started in a bold voice standing tall making her appear much older "Kyo, be my alpha!" She exclaimed. Back in the traditional packs, marriage of wolves would sometimes be decided eve before their even born, so if this pack was returning to it's traditional side then this would be normal. If Kyo said no, he would have humiliated the alphess, much dishonor would fall on him and his family, what would be his choice?
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Kyo looked up, meeting eyes with the pretty white pup. "M-me?" he softened his gaze as he looked at her. "I will lead beside you, it will be my honor," the male nodded his head with full understanding and walked to stand beside Fellaree. He put his paw beside hers as a gesture of friendship, not love, and to show her that he would not take advantage of her. "I follow your lead," he promised under his breath.

Feather looked at Ordareesa, her eyes hard but sad at the same time. The Alphess had been her friend. The healer looked to Kyo and he gazed at her.

Vince looked at Zaylex. "You are my nephews and nieces, I will never hate you, ever. You guys are awesome. I just don't like Convel."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Convel:
Convel had been silent throughout the walk to the fall territory. This was bad. This was all, very, very bad.
He looked up as Fellaree asked for his son to be alpha. He also rose.
"I also have a proposal," he said, walking up onto the rock, on a lower place than Fella.
"I wish to leave, but I wish to take my daughter, Keli, with me. I do not believe she would be happy here, and I know she wants to train as a warrior. She would learn everything I know and more, without distractions. I think everyone here knows I am more than capable of surviving on my own, as well as my daughter." he said.

Pups:
Zaylex barked his protest. 'No! He can't just take my sister! Besides, who knows what he could do to her if he got- got sick again!'
Keli looked up in shock. She would love to train as a warrior, and she idolized her father, but, how could she leave Zay and her mum? 'Distractions... he must mean Nevanko, I suppose...'
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Feather turned with a wild snarl at Convel. "You dare ask for my daughter?" she stalked forward to match Convel's position, only mirrored. "I don't love you. Ordareesa can have you." she snapped. Pushing him back every pace she took. The mother bristled, nearly doubling her size. Fea turned to Keli, her gaze soft as though a mother looking upon the most loved thing she had ever seen. "Keli, my child, you are free to choose your own fate. Con- Possa wishes to take you away from your brothers, sister, mother, aunt and uncle, and your friends. Make your decision as you wish, but know that we will all love you through any of it."

The mother gave an affectionate lick to her daughter and turned back to Convel. Her eyes automatically hardened and she bared her teeth but made no sound as she waited for Keli's decision.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:10 pm

"You loved me until the moment I ask for our daughter. I wish to give her a future as a warrior so that she can have packs wishing for her to protect them. And I wish to leave for the same reason Kyo wants me to, as Taima does.The memories are all here, and will stay present until I am gone," Convel said.

Keli looked at Zaylex as he stood protectively in front of her. "Dad, I need to stay here. Mum's here. Zaylex is here." she said sadly.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Feather shook her head, "no. I loved you until you scarred my face. Have you not heard the fear in my voice? How I look at you? I will always be afraid. I will never give you my trust. My pups will never trust you as they once did. I will never trust you as I once did." she turned away from Convel and gathered her pups to the base of the rock. "Kyo, your family is proud of you." she smiled up at him, "you as well, Fellaree."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Convel nodded to his daughter.
With that, he loped off. He had past relationships with the remnants of his first pack to close.

Zay looked at Keli happily. "I'm glad you chose us," he smiled.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Zander tilted his head at this he knew that fellaree would be the new alpha of green woods pack but with kyo it just didnt seem right his gaxe turned to 'possa' who had left the pack territroy a new alpha and one member leaves one mmeber mad and another member confused about his all... he thought to himself
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 pm

(Is Convie coming back ever?)

Feather watched the gray tail of her ex-mate disappeared into the brush. She smiled up at Kyo and nodded. "Congratulations Kyo and Fellaree!" she barked with a smile.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:10 pm

(Sorry I left suddenly, I had to get a criminal record check....)

~Ordareesa~

'Feather... if you won't kill me...' Reesa stepped away from her pup and walked towards Convel "Take me with you..." She called after the gray brute (You can say yes or no, I have a good reply for both) How dare she turn away from her pack... No... it wasn't her pack any more, Reesa was free she could leave and do as she pleased.

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

'How could she just leave?!?!' Even if that was how she really felt she wouldn't let it show "Very well, if you wish to leave with him you may, after all you are retired, you are no use to us, but I will be nice since you are my mother, I have a proper rank appropriate for you" She said looking down at the ex-alphess then at Kyo. 'Yes! That is it, before mother lost it, she said I had to be strong when I am the alpha, even if the chose hurts you must let it be, do what is right' Aree walked over towards the two keeping her eyes strait and mind on her destination but as she walked past the pack she took a daring glace at Zander 'No, I will grow up with Kyo.....'
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Zander watched a oredreesa left the pack What she just left just like that!!? doesnt she cae about the pack...? he asked himself when his gaze turned to fellaee he knew that fellaree would force herself to grow up with kyo he felt sick to his tomatch and his ears flattened he wasnt sure why he had this strange feeling but decided to shake it off
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm

The Autumnn Camp Fellar10

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Elle looked at Kyo "Forget them, today is a important day, for both of us, we don't need them to soil it" She said it nicely and sweetly about the words themselves were cold. Turning back she looked at the wondering and possibly curious pack "Feather, Congratulations to you to, I don't think it is common for a alphess to fall for someone with a father ike him, You must be honored, Thank you for your son" She said looking back and waiting for the new Alpha Kyo "Be a Gentleman and take me for a walk" Aree asked un-tensing her shoulders letting herself be comforted by the orange wolf.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 pm

"You may come with me, and we will thrive."the Convel replied to the ex-alphess.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Feather smiled and nodded to the Alpha's, gladdened when her son smiled back. She turned to Zaylex and Keli and smiled. "Would you two like to come and pick a healers den with me?" she wouldn't let her children slip away, not even Kyo.

Kyo smiled at his mom and turned to look at Fellaree. "Sure, I don't see why not," he glanced at the white fae, like a younger version of Reesa, the one he kinda, sorta loved. "Where d'you want to go?" he asked, grinning, half entranced, by the white Alphess.

(Huge thunder storm going on, if the power goes out I won't be on for a while.)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 am

(Lawl, ya everyone down here has it, no where in Victoria/Saanich has gotten power outage)

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"Just as second..." She paused and ran over to her mother where Jay and Kala had already gathered, and she hulled Nevan over too. Fella let her three sibling say good bye mother "I'll give you my blessings, have a safe trip" Elle simply turned around and left the two alone 'Goodbye mother...' She thought in her head "Anywhere with you is fine" She said and with that they walked of in a unknown direction, stepping on the few leaves that were quick to have fallen "Aah!" She exclaimed happily and in excitement "Look it the sun! It's beautiful..." The setting sun slowly sank into the salty water before her. The orange sky made Kyo seem to shine brighter, as if he was glowing, as if he was on fire... On fire... Images flashed before, in a similar way they did on the night she slept with Zander. 'Maybe... Me and Reesa are closer then I think...' Elle thought shaking it off. Looking back at the sunset.

~Ordareesa~

Reesa said quick goodbyes to her children 'They will be better off without me...' Ree thought then looked at Convel "Thank you... sometimes I guess just leaving is a better way to solve things..." The two started to walk when the widowed wolf saw a fawn, it was sad to think of killing it but it looked as if a loner separated it from it's herd and it would die soon, from starvation or another predator. Ree tried her luck sneaking the first few steps the bolting strait for it, the white fae was able to catch up with it, although it was probably already tired and slightly injured, that still meant she was pretty fast. Quickly ending it's life of suffering "I was the best and fastest hunter in my old pack, although, sitting around in a den has not sharpened my skills... Eat up, we did travel all day"
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Feather watched Ordareesa leave her pups, and Kyo leave her with Fellaree. "From now on, I think the pups should be raised by the pack," she said quietly to Kana.

Kyo smiled, "you know, I've never noticed it before, but you have really pretty eyes," he said when the Alpha Male (feels weird typing it) noticed Fellaree staring at him.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Zander snorted slightly as he saw fellaree and kyo walk away to whereever they wanted to go the red male got up wandering away from the camp snifffing around for something to hunt he sawa lone elk with its child he thought of hunting the little elk instead of the larger one he slowly stalked the fawn as the fawn went away from its mother
~instert zander hunting the fawn here~
Zander walked back to the camp with the dead fawn in his mouth
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"Really? ... Thank you" Elle looked away shyly slightly blushing. She always thought her eyes were starnge, her father had blue and her mother yellow, and Nevan eyes were only different because he was albino.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimzen Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 pm

The Autumnn Camp Coolte18

The demon strolled into the area the cold wind brushing up against his silvery pelt, the leaves crunching beneath his black pads as he wondered through, obviously, by the looks of thing Autumn was in full bloom the leaves where changing color and starting to fall form the high trees. Still, he couldn't help but, feel a bit a home the cold wind reminded him of his young days in the ice-cold mountains, he was build form this type of whether, taking a seat under a tree his red eyes focused on the pack of wolves. He blinked, continuing to watch them he was weary of stranger and didn't want to interrupt them of fear of being attack, he was a strange canine after all.. He shifting gently, sliding onto his chest and stomach his head tilted towards the side, trying to listen in on what they where talking about, in hopes of jumping into a conversation.

Crimzen

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Crim, Crimmy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Zander saw a lone male in the distance but didnt bother try to deal with it since the lone male was near fellaree and kyo he sighed and flicked his ears before eating the dead fawn
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:30 pm

(SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Amatis dipped her head as Ordareesa made her announcement. She turned, deciding to take a walk. Heading away from the camp, she lay down near a shallow pool to clear her thoughts.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:37 pm

(I'm lazy so I'm not gonna switch accounts)
Jay sat tall and proud as his mother left, pretending not to care, though inside her was wondering how much she really cared... how else could she leave?

Kalami whimpered softly as Reesa left the camp for the last time. "Mom..." She whispered after her, the ex-alpha's tail disappearing into the shadows of the trees.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Kyo smiled, "sorry, I know I shouldn't be complimenting you, you just lost your mom. I can't help it though, your eyes are unusual, but pretty. It's cool." he concluded.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimzen Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 pm

The Autumnn Camp Coolte18

The demon twitched his ears as the pack hadn't seem to notice him, it seemed he had hid better than he had expected. 2 points for him, standing onto his paws he shook his pelt of the leaves, and small twigs it looked as if he would have approach them himself. Strolling over to the shallow pond where the female laid down, he leaned his head down lapping up the water, he wondered if he should speak to her, instead he gave her a small smile, ensuring her he was friendly.

Crimzen

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Crim, Crimmy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next