Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 8 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

The golden apprentice found a stale scent of what she assumed to be her Ex-Alphess and followed it. "Reesa, I;m coming to live with you because you're son won't love me." She said, mocking herself.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Jay raised his eyebrows. 'What does she mean by that? And does she mean me? Or Nev?' He kept trotting, but slowed his pace slightly so as to not pass her.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Kira came to a sudden halt and growled, gashing deep lines in the soft earth where she stood. "Why must I be so stupid? He's a pup! He's an orphaned pup!" The fae lifted her head, a thought striking her. "He's an orphaned pup who need somebody to stand by him and help him through life," she whispered. Ki turned and stopped just before she placed her paw down to sprint back, "Uh.. Jay, hi." she said, nodding and thinking about how long he'd been standing there, "so.. How much did you hear?" she asked, her face warming beneath her fur.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:38 pm

Jay blushed. "Um... not much?" He half asked, half stated. "I'm sorry for following you... I was bored and I wanted to see where you were going." He ducked his head, shyly.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Kira nodded, "So uh... How much do you know?" she asked, not wanting to admit that he was her crush.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:44 pm

"Er... I heard you say that... you loved one of Ordareesa's pups... and that you think you're stupid." But then the up met Kira's eyes. "But I was thinking that that was silly, because you're the smartest person I know!" He ducked his head again, embarrassed. "And pretty too..." He added in a whisper.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 pm

This almost made Kira laugh, but she caught herself at just a smile. "Thanks, Jay. You don't know which pup I was talking about, do you?" she asked quietly, still afraid of him laughing at her.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:30 pm

"Nope!" Jay said. He grinned, winked, and added... "But I can guess!"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 am

She laughed, her voice unsure as she spoke. Kira was terrible at lying, "Yeah... That Nev... He's sure a charmer," her eyes flitted down and she forced another laugh.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:57 am

"Are you okay?" Jay asked, smiling at her. Inside he had wilted a little, but he resolved to be happy for them. 'I'm okay, too,' He told himself.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:00 am

(Just picturing how many lines and pinkness would be around them in an anime or something LAWL)

Kira looked down, "wow, he fell for that load?" then she turned her head back up, "that's uh.. That's good. Yeah. Good."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:07 am

"Um... yeah..." Jay said. "Er... where were you going, anyways?" He asked, curious.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 am

Kra took a deep breath, "I was going to find your mother, to ask what to do about loving you-- I mean Nev-- I mean Fella-- I mean-- Oh!" she stuttered then took off in the direction she had been going.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 am

Jay frowned, then grinned, almost laughing, but not wanting to embarrass her. He took off after her. "Kira! Wait!" He called, gradually falling behind. He tunred, and then sprinted. "Left? Right?" He went left. "Right? Left? Forward?" He chose forward. He slowed, out of breath and panting. "Kira..." He called softly, getting scared now. 'I wasn't even supposed to be outside of camp...' He sat, wondering if he should try to go back. "Kira?" He called again. "Are you hiding? I promise I won't leave the camp again! Please come get me! Please?" He whimpered softly. "Kira, I love you...."
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:34 am

Kira put her nose to the ground and found no scent. She noticed a small trace of fear a few steps forward and turned, following that. Once she got through the smell of fear she realized it was coming from Jay. The fae's head shot up and her eyes began searching the bushes. "Jay!" she replied as she heard her name, "Jay I'm coming! Stay where you are!" she took off in the direction of the sound until she found the little black ball of fur. "Jay, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have left you there, are you alright?" she whined, wrapping herself tightly around him.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 am

Jay's face burned red, his eyes shining a little. "I'm okay," He said softly, not wanting to sound scared, but his voice gave him away. "I'm sorry for being out of camp..."
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 am

Kira wrapped herself around him more, "I don't care that you were out of camp, it's my fault you got lost, I'm so sorry, so sorry, I'll never leave you alone again," she whispered, curling around the tiny black pup and knocking him down so his head was resting on her side.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:43 am

Jay yawned, feeling a little tired and much safer. That had been enough for one day. "Kira?" He asked. "Why do you have to keep running away?"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:02 am

Kira smiled, "I run away because I'm afraid of knowing the truth, and because I'm afraid that I will tell my secret to a certain wolf and you won't feel the same way." she said slowly, only after realising what she had said. "I gotta learn how to talk properly," she huffed, but instead decided to do something that couldn't have been any more stupid than anything else she'd done that day. The golden female gave Jay a little lick on the top of his head and poked her nose to his, "I promise to use my knowledge of motherhood to guide you through life, until you are an apprentice, then I shall ask to be your mentor and train you until you have graduated. Only then will I leave your side." she said softly. "Becuse I love you, Jay."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 pm

"I thought you were talking about Nev!" Jay exclaimed, and then added, with a smile. "I really like you too!"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Kira smiled, "I've never spoken to Nev in my life." she said nosing Jay's stomach. "You on the other hand, I've spoken to quite a bit."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:11 am

Jay rolled, around laughing, trying to get away from Kira's nose. "That... tickles!" He gasped, pawing desperately at her face, still laughing. "Lemme... breathe?!"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Kira smiled, taking her nose away. "C'mon kiddo, I'll take you home. Do you want me to stay in the nursery with you?" she asked, still smiling.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 am

Keli looked at the two from behind a bush. She had been watching them for a while now, having followed Kira out of boredom.
the fae scowled. "Nevanko is a plenty fine pup. And, dearest sister... are you kidding me? Ordareesa wouldn't have wanted you following her around like a clingy dog, and you would have come scampering back to us at the sight of Dad, anyway,", the beautiful yearling said as she strutted out, glaring at her sister. She had a bundle of emotions in her, and frankly, she really needed a punching bag.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Jay instinctively growled at Keli. "Leave her alone!" He snarled, pinning his ears and doing his best to look vicious.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next