Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 7 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Ordareesa Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:57 pm

~Ordareesa~

Because the femme was still alive, her spirit was not as strong as it would be if she were dead, her body was a mere glowing outline with little details "It is I, Ordareesa who once ruled these lands... It seems I have been summoned" She paused and looked at the apprentice "You are in need of guidance? Or perhaps you have a simple question..." Not exactly sure what it was but, whatever the matter, Ree would help him out best she could if his troubles were enough to call her spirit over.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Zay's mouth was still hanging open, and he realized what this was about. His jealousy.
"Er... ma'am... my, uh, my problem, is that... I think I might be in love with Fellaree. And, my sister said I should talk to my mother, but I thought that you would have been better to go to if you were here, 'cause you loved my dad while he and my mom were together, and... yea."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:26 pm

~Ordareesa~

Now it was Reesa who was in shock but she shook it off quickly feeling a little bit o sympathy for him, not sure how to word it she gave him a saying "It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" She said in voice that sounded like it came from experience only "Don't stand by and watch, It is what I did... I Warautop" Not sure what the hell she had just said, but the name seemed to pop up in her mind right before she said Ordareesa, ignoring that and continuing "pass this information to you, Fellaree, is currently incapable of loving, only the the strength of warrior can unlock and only then can she be yours" Even though Zay never asked for Elle to be his, only what to do "If you truly love her you won't be able to live without her" And with tha her spirit vanished and returned to her body that was gasping fro breath. "I will always be here to guide you" she whispered before she disappeared completely.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:25 am

Zander saw that fellaree was free and he quickly trotted to her playfully tackiling her "Hey ree! Can we talk? he said wagging his tail slightly at the little pup though this felt a little weird he diddnt care much about the feeling
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

The Autumnn Camp - Page 7 Fellar10

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Elle stood up with out a word her face expressionless. Zander's enthusiasm definitely didn't affect her "What is it that you want?" She asked as she took a couple steps away staring off into the forests.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Ky walked towards the exit where Fellaree had run off to away from Zaylex. His mind changed instantly when he thought of his brother. Doubling back he trotted to Zay, his shoulders squared and his expression flat. "Why did my Fellaree look so upset when she left your side? What did you say to her?" his voice was not threatening, but it was not friendly either. He spoke firmly and a tint of dominance was in his vocals.

Vince smiled at Kana, "make me a promise. My love, promise me that if you are ever upset you will tell me. I will leave my apprentice to help you, any duties I have are not as important as you. I do hope you know that, Kana." he licked her cheek and leaned into her weight, his fur melting into hers.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Kana closed her eyes and leaned her head against him. After a while she opened her large brown eyes and looked up at him. "I know Vince and I will. The same goes for you. If anything bothers you I will be there for you. No matter what I will love you," She nuzzled him and rested her head on his back again. SHe never wanted to move but she knew soon she had to. Soon she would be forced to leave.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm

"Ok..well are you sure you wanna be with kyo for he rest of your live? i mean are you like following your heart at this momment?" Zander said looking around and not at the white fea this felt very awkward to him though he wanted to know if fellaree wanted to be with kyo for some reason the red malle didnt like kyo very much
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:09 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella didn't move she just continued to stare into the forests depths "You have no right to ask me those questions" She said expressionless but then a grin slid across her face "Well, you do now, as from now on, you are my Beta, not Kyo's but mine" She said with a smirk as if it was some genius plan with ulterior motives even though it wasn't. "Why do you care? It's not like you love me, that would end up just being a big problem for you" She said with a slightly lighter tone, and for the most part completely avoiding his question. Before Zander could notice that she never did actually answer she fled from the area disappearing in the tress around her.

A voice, sweet as honey but yet still hard and firm spoke out from what appeared to e the skies Oh Fella... Take the one you MOST trust... Flee this area and figure out the matters of your heart... This goes before 'Desiring Kyo' It whispered. The small white fae knew instantly what it ws and what it wanted. Ree ran back to the place were she left Zander "Hey, Z... Z.. Sander... Your in charge for a bit... I'm taking some time off... Don't worry, Kyo will still be here, I just need you to do any random alphess stuff, take care of my Kyo" She said before running away again, she may appear tough but she was still very much like a kid.

The young alphess ran through the forest Take the one you most trust... Desire Kyo... The strange words replayed in her head, only one wolf knew about this... Desire thing and that was... Warautop, the goddess who lives and laughs at the top... Her mother... Elle ran through the forest, a tear slid down her cheek, she really did miss her mother, and regretted letting her go. Once elle reached Zay and Kyo she was gasping for air for a sec before she caught her breath "Hey Kyo, My lovely Kyo, Warautop just gave me a message, A sign, what ever you like to call it... Anyways I need you and Sander, our knew Beta, to be having a close watch on the camp while me and Lex here are gone, we will be in the territory but further out" She nodded briefly. Elle was happy to know that no one really knew the identity of Warau, well except Zay, but she didn't know that yet. Fellaree promised to follow her mothers every word, she was smarter then they thought, she believed it.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 am

Zander nodded at fellaree "Being your beta is fine with me" he said nocting that when fellaree said his name it was pronounced wrong he chuckled at thst teotting to the latge rock sitting ontop of it looking over the camp
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 am

(Zander, might wanna check your SMP wq thread...)

Kyo smiled as Fellaree walked into view, but his grin faded as he heard what she said. "Fella, I thought we were leading together... We were supposed to make decisions together" he said, emphasising the teamwork prospect. He shrugged as Fellaree spoke of leaving with Zaylex. "Alright, do whatever. I'm going to go find Kana and Vince. Maybe you'll come back and there'll be a new delta, who knows?" he turned and walked, near seething, into the bushes towards the clearing.

Vince smiled at Kana. "We should head back to camp now, my love, they might be missing us." He said in a gentle but pointed tone, allowing his breath to caress he ears as he spoke.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:47 am

Kana looked at vince and felt his soothing breath by her hear and forehead. She smiled and nodded. "Yes we should get back. Come now..." There was a sparkle in the blond fae's eyes. Like when she was young again in the spring. "Race yea," She said it so quietly then took off for the camp laughing her head off.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Her face saddened, but only for a second, she didn't even say good bye, simply turned and walked away with Zaylex, her mother said something, she talked to her, and that was all that mattered to her, she liked Kyo, and yes he made an excellent alpha but her mothers words were I priority one.

Elle thought about telling Lex about her mom but then thought that he would think she was crazy seeing and hearing stuff like that, especially when she wasn't a shaman "Hey Lex, sorry I dragged you into this... I hope it doesn't cause trouble with your brother... Don't worry he can't do anything to you, or at least her won't do anything" She paused remembering the awkward leaving of their last conversation "Sorry... I... I... Nevermind... I don't even know what I was going to say..." She shook it off and kept walking forward.

The silence only seemed to get worse as they walked on, her mind floated other places, or other times one should say, memories of the good and bad times she had with Ordaree, the crazy stories she told of her adventures and such it made her smile, then frown at the thought of how she let it all go. "Mother... What now..." she said in a whisper as she asked for guidance, she suddenly stopped and her eyes grew wide as she figured she talked aloud, before she had time to cover it up Zay had already noticed and was registering what she had said.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:10 pm

"Don't, uh, don't worry bout him and me. He was real angry at dad, and I wasn't, so I think he blames me for that. And, I was always real jealous of Taima, cause he was- is -mum's favorite. Err... not to drag you in or anything. Sorry bout the small rant." Zay looked to his paws. "Say- when did Zander become your beta?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Kira exited the Apprentice's den and stepped into the sunlight in time to see Vince and Kana arrive. She smiled and walked up to them, squinting her tired eyes in the brightness of the afternoon. "Auntie, Uncle, you seem to know about the right things to do. I want to talk to you, just Kana, not you Vince. Sorry." The apprentice turned back to Kana as her uncle and mentor licked his mate's cheek and trotted off. She watched him look at her and smiled. Once the male was out of earshot she looked at her Aunt. "You did it, didn't you, you mated with him?" her smiled growing, though it was fully off the topic of the point she was going to make.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Kana looked at the apprentice and then at Vince. "Love you, I'll talk to you in a bit," The blond fae said giving him one last lick on the cheek. She walked to the apprentice and felt her cheeks grow hot at what she had to say. "Well... er yes.. but.... but that is privet business that doesn't include you!" She said quickly looking at her paws. her fur was ruffled but she quickly smoothed it. "Ok, what was the real reason you wanted to speak with me?" the beta asked trying to change the subject as quickly as she could.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:20 am

Kira lowered her voice, "I need your help. It's important." The apprentice took a deep breath and closed her eyes, centering herself, before speaking. "I need your help to run away. I want to live with Ordareesa. You're the only one I trust within this pack, other than my mother, and I know that she won't help me. You must." she said, her eyes darkening.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Kana sighed and closed her deep brown eyes. She motioned to the apprentice to walk with her and started to move behind the dens. There they would be less likely to be over heard. "Kira," She said softly to the apprentice when they were out of ear shot from any other wolves. "Why do you want to leave? You seem happy hear and you seem to fit in. What's bothering you?" the beta sat down and blinked a few time looking at the young wolf. "I will help you I just want to know why,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

Jay yawned, opening eyes that had long been closed. He looked around. 'How long was I asleep?' He asked himself, noting that the shadows seemed longer than when he'd dozed off. His stomach growled menacingly. 'Okay, okay, yeesh.' He yawned again, and stumbled towards the food pile.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 7 Empty Private Plot Thickening Post >:)

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:55 am

The golden apprentice looked at Kana, she took a steadying breath and prepared herself to speak slowly, but as soon as she opened her mouth the words spilled out like a waterfall. "I need to leave because I love somebody that doesn't love me and when I'm near him I can't talk and it's hard to breath but his age is too different from mine and we're kind of like half siblings now because our parents are together and that's why I need to go! Beacuse he will never love me!" The small fae held back a sob and looked down, her tail drooping, "Jay will never love me," she whispered, her ears falling too.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:16 pm

Kana stood next to her pressing her side to the apprentice as she talked. "Shhh, it'll be fine." She sighed remembering when she was about her age. When she first came to the pack. "Love is always difficult but the thing about it is, you just can't give up. You have to tell him, you can run away from your problems it'll hurt you more if you ignore it then if you look it in the face," She licked her niece's cheek in comfort. "now, how do you know that he doesn't love you?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Ki looked up, "I know 'cause he's not even an apprentice. I don't wanna love anyone. I'm going to live with father Kana. I might come back sometimes to visit 'cause I know Kyo won't let me be banished, but I'm going to go now. I want help to find them." She said, thinking of her grey father and bleached step-mother.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Jay stood up, his belly full, his eyes set on adventure. He looked around, searching for something to do. He couldn't see his siblings, and Kira was with Kana.... who was here?!
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Kira's eyes darted over to Jay and she inhaled, "I'm going to go look alone, actually. Go hang out with Vince or something." she said, noticing the black pup staring at her. Ki turned and trotted from the clearing in the direction Ordareesa had gone a few days before.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Jay grinned. Now here was something to do! He trotted after Kira, darting from tree to tree, being as stealthy as he could, and generally making a fool of himself. 'Why does she look so sad?' He thought, but dismissed it. She'd be okay. He'd ask her what he could do when she noticed him.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next