Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 9 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Kira turned around, placing a paw in front of Jay and pushing him behind herbehind her, "It's ok, she's my sister, she won't hurt me," she said calmly to her new friend. Turning to the grey female she spoke harshly, "Keli, back off," she said, her voice nearing a growl. Nothing could make her sad, but she had been interrupted in her conversation with Jay. "I wouldn't have run at the sight of our father," she paused, reminding her sister that they shared the grey male's genes, "I would have ingored him and spoken to Ordareesa, the one who allowed my mother and father, and therefore allowed us, into this pack."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Jay sat down, ears still pinned. "I know. But she was mean!" He said to Kira, ignoring Keli.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Kira smiled, ignoring Keli as well, "I know, my dearest, but you being here makes me safe from her. She comes at me, we fight together and you'll be the greatest warrior there ever was." she said, touching her nose to his.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Jay smiled. "Okay!" His puppisk enthusiasm was evidant. "What are you training for, Kira?"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Kira smiled, "I'm going to be the best hunter there ever was, even better than my Uncle Vince, you'll help me catch things, right?" she asked, smiling, wanting to curl around him again and feel his soft fur on her side.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:03 pm

"Yeah!" Jay said. "You're gonna be an awesome hunter, Ki!"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Kira laughed and gave him a gentle cuff, the world around them, including Keli, fading away until all that was left was Jay and herself. "Jay," she whispered, breathing shakily into her neck fur.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 pm

"What, Kira?" Jay asked, tilting his head.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 pm

She smiled, giving a small laugh, "I really do love you, as more than a family member," she whispered.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm

"Oh," Jay said, confused. "Okay?"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

she smiledd, "so please don't judge me for what I'm about to do," she said quietly, the world returning around her, an angry Keli standing behind her.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm

What are you about to do?" Jayasked, nervous.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Kira licked Jay's neck once, whispered that she loved him, and turned, diving on keli. With a golden fae pinning a silver, Kira snarled, "I'm not a weakling anymore, I know my own way and that's what I'm taking. I won't take what you throw at me, I'll pick it up and throw it right back." The glossy yellow fae dug her claws into her sister's shoulder, "understood?" she asked at an angry whisper.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Jay's eyes widened, but he said nothing. It was her fight.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Keli snarled. "I will never back down from you... Kyo was always cruel to Zaylex, you were so STUPID and believed our aunt actually LIKED a clingy pup like you hanging onto her, and Taima was always weak, and always will be... this is for you three," with that, Keli rolled her over and raked her front claws down the golden huntress's shoulder.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 am

Kira snarled in rage, "Jay! Get outta here!" she barked at the pup,not wanting him to see her bleed. The golden fae tore herself from.beneath Keli and growled. "I was stupid. I didn't leave you in the fire. I showed mom where you were!" the huntress snapped, circling her sister she pounced and closed her jaws near the base of the grey ear that she had found when she landed.on.her.sisters shoulders. Kira would not not let.go without tearing at least a line in Kelis ear if not.the whole thing off.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Keli snarled and brought her claws down onto the golden fae's cheek, and slipped from under her. Her ear hurt, as did her shoulder, but reminded herself she had the blood of Convel... he would die before being beaten in a fight, as would she.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Jay snarled too, biting and scratching at Keli where ever he could reach, mainly her paws and legs. "We fight together," He half-growled at Kira.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Keli knocked the pup off of her with a grand shake of her pelt. "Sister... I wish you were never born... you were trouble the moment you woke up... go and DIE!!" With that, the silver fae leapt onto her flesh and blood, digging her claws into the neck vein. Figuring the female was as good as dead, Keli glared a death glare at her late lover. "Talk about this, and you're a goner. She was running away from the pack, we dollars her, she got angry and attacked. I protected you. Now remember - that is the truth. One word other and you're dead.", Keli growled. Being away from her father, mother, Nevanko and most importantly- Zaylex, had turned her angry. She turned on her heel and stalked to the river, washing off the scent of Jay, her sister, and blood.

She then turned into the forest and stalked into camp, heading straight to her brother, who was back. "Brother... I must speak to you...,", she drawled, before walking to the edge of camp where no one could hear them. "What is it, mi amor?", asked the black male.

"...Zay... I have killed Kira."
"Oh, God, Keli, you didn't! Do you know what they'll do to you?! Why would you- how could you?! Our own sister?!"
"Please, Zaylex... can't we just run off, brother and sister, have fun like we used to?"
"An hour ago I would have said yes. But even though I will always love you... IWe can't be friends anymore... you have made sure of that."

(I know Kira isn't really dead. You can do whatever you want with her, I just wanted some fun with Keli and emotional angst.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 am

"Kira!" Jay yelled, running over to her. "Wake up! Wake up!"
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:56 am

Kira blinked her eyes open, smiling at Jay. "Hello, my brave warrior," she rasped. Ki attemted to stand but her shoulders slumped and she buckled into a sitting position. The fae's blood was traveling thickly down her pelt. "Jay, I need your help." she choked out. Determined to get back to camp, the golden apprentice allowed her adrenaline to be her energy. Leaning on Jay, Kira eventually made it to camp, a thin trail of blood from where she had stepped.

Entering the camp, Kira licked Jay's head once and toppled. The fae saw a wolf coming towards her and hoped that it was one with healing experience. Her mother or Zaylex. "Zay?" she rasped once before her eyes rolled back and she passed out.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Zaylex stared as his supposedly dead sister came towards camp.

Keli scowled, her mouth open. "I killed you...", she hissed quietly to herself, before stalking into the woods.

Zaylex pulled the bleeding body of Kira into the healing den. "Mom... Kira.", he mumbled, pushing past the aging femme to grab cobwebs and comfrey. He quickly started to chew up the comfrey into a paste, and used his paw to put a good bit onto each cut. He started to breathe much more quickly as he realized just how much pain Kira was in, now that the adrenaline had gone back down, and how much blood stained his and her fur. He grew angry at his sisters when he remembered some of it came from the veins of the wolf who he used to call his best friends, his sorella.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:52 pm

(Gonna melt Fea into Kira)

Kira's eyes looked up into Zaylex's, she wished that they showed how grateful she was that he was there. The fae looked for the orange pelt of her mother, who came rushing to her side in a frantic cloud of orange fur and herbs. Kira smiled at her mom, trying to calm her, though she couldn't hear the words projecting from Feather's mouth, though it was moving. Ordering Zaylex and chewing concoctions of herbs. One of them Feather smeared over Kira muzzle. The injured fae instictively licked it off, the plants tasted bitter but pain almost immediately lessened.

Kira watched as Feather ran from the den to find more plants, once the orange female was gone, Ki whispered one painful word to Zaylex. "Kira."
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 pm

"You... you mean Keli? Yes... I know...", he said, taking out another paste made of herb and rubbed it into her neck wound.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kira Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Kira winced and shook her head, "no, me... Listen to me..." she rasped, her breathing shallow, "if I- If I die, I want you... You to promise something..." her voice trailed off, her eyes trying to close.
Kira
Kira
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next