Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 5 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Keli frowned. "Only when we were getting away from the fire, and once I came with Zaylex and Mum to get herbs."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"Alright. Well, let's go," Amatis said, padding out of the clearing. She stopped a while later at an open field, complete with a sandy area at the edge. "This'll be our training area," Amatis said, spotting some small holes, possibly rabbit dens, on the other side of the field, and hearing plenty of small prey in the woods surrounding them.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Keli lifted up her snout. "I can smell mice, and rabbits," she said.
"And there was a fox, a while ago, but it smells old."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 pm

"Yeah. If it was new, we'd have to either head back, or make sure we know where it is, but we'll just warn the pack to keep an eye out when we get back. Alright, what do you know about hunting?"
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 am

"Ummm... I know the hunting crouch." she said, uncertainly. She tried to get in the position she was in before she pounced on her siblings, when they were younger, keeping her up, the 'mistake' Amatis had made when she was younger.
(XD)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:14 am

The Autumnn Camp - Page 5 Fellar10

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella noticed most of the leads training their apprentices 'This can't wait' she thought walking out her den and on to the roof she tilted her head pack and howled a sweet melodious howl, it wasn't very strong or powerful but it's higher ring let it pierce through the forest. Fella called in all the leads, Feather, Zander, Shuckle and Vince, she also called Kyo over. Once they all gathered before her and Kyo "The reasons for your summonings is because, from this day forth Ordareesa is now exiled from the territory. Exiled from the lands of Warautop! Teach your apprentices this, we worship Warautop, she is a goddess, words of dishonor towards our new goddess is an act of treason, we are the wolves of the forest, the forest of the lycos. May Warautop bless you all, I am finished" She said turning away not giving any detail on who this new goddess was.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 am

Kyo looked at Feather and Vince, who both looked fairly shocked, but then he nodded at them and followed Fellaree out of the clearing. "Fellaree, who is this goddess you speak of?" he asked, his voice formal and flat. He noticed she hadn't eaten the rabbit he'd left for her, so he picked it up and sighed, tossing it towards the kill pile and turned back to Fella.

He looked at her and saw she wasn't smiling, not even a glint of happiness in her eyes. Being who he was he had to fix that, and so he thought of what do say. "Fella, do your eyes still belong to me?" he smiled, rubbing against her and sitting in front of her view. "My Alphess, will you show me your brilliant green eyes once more?" the male nosed under her chin until her eyes met his and he smiled with a sigh. "Beautiful as ever, Fellaree, you're as beautiful as ever."
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella looked up, her eyes avoiding his gaze. The young alphess took a deep breath then squeezed her eyes shut, giving her self a couple seconds to think, the slowly her lids lifted, allowing her green eyes create an invisible line into Kyo's "I swore to the almighty Warautop that I was all yours" She paused and thought, she literally had, that may have been the last thing she had promised her mother, the goddess who led Kyo to her. If it weren't for her, Feather would have passed and Kyo never been born. "I am all yours Kyo, only yours... Even if war breaks out and I am injured, I will be selfish and only let you tend to my wounds, yes, not even Feather may touch me, if you are hurt to I will wait until you are better for me to be attended to... In short, I am a selfish bratty kid, do you still love me?" She asked looking at him strait with her gentle gaze that swept him off his feet.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:45 pm

Kyo smiled, looking deep into Fellaree's eyes. "I love you as long as you let Feather tend to your wounds, because I'm really bad at that," he chuckled, nuzzling her neck. The male wrapped himself around her and sighed, "you're taking this too seriously, Fella. Let's put Kana in charge for a while, me and you are going on vacation." he decided with a nod.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." he said promptly and dashed into the den site, as soon as he saw Kana he spoke, "Kana, you're in charge while Fellaree and I are out, we're taking a vacation for a few days." then, without waiting for a response, he took off again. Walking into Fellaree's sight, he smiled and wrapped his tail around her. "Let's go, we have a few days off, I know a place." Feather had taken him before, it was where she had met Ordareesa and become a part of the Green Wood Pack. It was just next to the border and right next to a herd of goats, so they could eat if they got hungry.

(Just so y'all know, Blue Skies Pack is re-opening, sign up on WQ if you're interested. Link= http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67768&p=2126484#p2126484
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Kana had been sleeping in. That last few days for the deputy were relaxing. She looked up as some one came in. Sitting up she noticed it was Kyo. "Kyo what are you-" But he beet her to it. He informed her that for a few days she was to lead the pack. Then as if my magic he was gone. Kana sat up and looked around. She shook her head and blinked. It wasn't a dream. She was Alpha of the pack for a few days. As if Beta wasn't enough responsibility. Kana sighed and nodded. They were just pups it was better if they took some brakes. She shook her blond pelt off and stepped out of her den. She looked around trying to spot her mate. She hadn't seen him in forever then realized he might be training his apprentice. Lowering her head a bit she went off to go hunt. She would announce that the Alpha's were on vacation in a bit. She couldn't concentrate when she was hungry.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Zander looked at fellaree for a mommentbefore getting up and disappearing into the shadows he wandered around the woods sighing watching the brown,yellow,orange,and red leaves fall he then stopped before a tree and sat under it he then suddenly felt hot so he lyed down on his belly he was stil hot he then became dizzy he then closed his eyes wanting the dizzyness to stop but it didnt stop at all he got more and more hot and the dizzyness rose as well maybe he was getting a fever or an illness? whatever it was it stopped zander from doing anything
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 am

The blond fae looked over her shoulder back at camp one last time. She didn't spot her mat any where and she lower her head and walked out of camp. Her tail dragged on the ground, she just didn't feel in her normal preppy mood. As she wondered through the forest she payed little attention to the sound she was suppose to hear for hunting. She just focused of her inward thoughts. Her feelings.

Right now she felt awful. Like there was no good in the world. It seemed like most felt that way. But Kana, Kana was just lonely. It had felt that even if they talked to her they didn't remember she existed. Even her own mate never talked to her any more. And she loved him. She wallowed in self pity for a bit then snapped out of her inner thoughts.

She looked around and found she was at the river. Shrugging she bent down and carefully started lapping up the cold water. She flinched when the liquid lapped at her paws. But was to thirsty to pull away.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella looked at Kyo watching him dash off to Kana. While he was away she glanced at Zander, her gaze met his for a mere second before Kyo came back and her eyes flickered away. She pouted slightly "Well.. when we get back... I order you to learn the basic use of herbs" She said continuing her brat act. Elles followed Kyo 'Risking leaving the pack to go spend some free time with me... He's pretty good at being a gentleman' She thought happily as she followed.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm

The male felt a stir withing his heart, his love needed him. He walked to the goddess and spoke, "my lady, allow me to go to my love," his voice seemed to shift her position and she smiled, nodding. The wolf smiled right back, his sould shifting into a fog until her were nothing but a wisp of cloud, soaring through the forest. He saw the flocks of the birds, he past over two loners, Convel and Ree. The wolf fled over the bluff that Fell had died from, a dry riverbed, and came to a silent halt across the riverbed from his lost love.

The brute sat and watched her for a moment, then when he saw the clouds part above, he knew he should speak as a ray of light showered over the golden fae. "Kana, my love," he whispered, knowing that his voice would carry to her like he had, just as a cloud. He seemed to dissolve and re-appear just beside her. "My dearest golden fae." He whispered in her ear. "I've missed you."
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Ky smiled, "yeah, i suppose I should get mother to teach me some," he nudged her and chuckled. "I really think that you're going to like this place," he said quietly, walking slowly forwards, he liffted a paw and looked back at her. "You coming?" he asked her, gentle eyed and smiling.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Kana stopped and looked around. She thought she heard something. "Koda?" She whispered. She looked to her side and saw the misty figure. Just barely visible through the shafts of light. "Koda...." She smiled softly a warm feeling growing in side of her. "I've missed you too...." The thought of Vince came and she looked at her paws. "Vince.... dose he... dose he even think of me any more. I never get to see him, i feel as though he doesn't even love me...." She looked up at her long time crush. He was gone not of this world. Yet she could still tell she felt for him. It was hard to keep her mind clear.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:47 am

Koda smiled, "my dearest, he loves you much more than you know. I promise you, he will show his affection. Rest here with me and tell me of your days. You have been appointed Beta correct?" he rubbed against her, wisps of mist clung to her fur as he curled down beside her. "Come and sleep with me, you must be tired, my love."
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 am

Kana lay down besides her long time friend and love. "Yes I'm Beta. Much hasn't happened since Reesa and my brother left..... The pups who are now the alphas are taking a little vacation leaving me in charge." She rolled on her back and turned her head to look at the soft clouds of mist. "I don't really mind. I have high hopes that nothing will go wrong while I'm in charge for the time being. I think it's good that their doing this. I have to be there for them as much as I can. They are only pups. I haven't seen Vince, he's been out with his new apprentice. I had an apprentice then he became Alpha so.... no more of that. I guess I'm just a bit lonely...." She confessed leading against where Koda should have been.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Takoda couldn't help but smile. "Kana, just because he's Alpha doesn't mean he has nothing left to learn. Betas are meant to guide the Alphas are they not? I promise, my dear, Vince will always love you, and he is always thinking of you. Because he is as madly in love with you as I was and still am." The male draped his mist tail over Kana and exhaled, watching small flakes of ice drifting onto Kana's pelt.

"Kana, would you enjoy it if for one day, I released my duties of watching you from the clouds and came to stay with you? No other wolf would see me, except maybe the Shamans. Taima is a shaman now, he would see me, just as he sensed me at birth." A thought dashed across the mind of the ghost wolf just as he felt a tug in his chest and his misty figure began to evaporate, he rose and looked at Kana, "My love, you are of age now, Vince loves you, show him you love him back." With that, Takoda faded into nothingness once again.
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Vince stood back, staring at the giant nest that he had convinced his apprentice to give him. Looking at the pigeon next to him, he asked, "Do you think she'll like it?" as though the bird would understand. A thought struck him as he looked at the avian. Diving on it, the blue-grey bird screeched once, and stopped. In a cloud of feathers the bird was killed, with it's body resting in the center of the nest, he picked up the feathers and tucked them in around it, into the nest.

The male had sat in the circular bed to be sure it was the right size, and he had fit with enough room to curl up and lay down in. It would be perfect. Vince grabbed a bundle of bright yellow flowers and put them beside the bird and sat back to gaze. After a moment, the brown brute put his nose to the ground until he found Kana's scent, he found his mate laying in the sunlight and he smiled.

Trotting into the clearing, and sitting by the river he spoke, "Kana, will you follow me?" he tried to keep a straight face, and he did pretty good. His voice was flat, and he was careful to keep all excitement from his voice. "Come with me," he said, holding his voice steady and strong, trying to keep it emotionless.

Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Kana stiffened as a voice called her. She snapped her head back and let out a sigh of relief when she recognized the tan wolf. Her believed mate, Vince. She stood up and gave him a questioning look her brown eye's never leaving his. "Yes... what have you been up to? I haven't seen you in so long," She padded so she was by his side and leaned against him slightly. "I'm happy your hear. I was getting quite worried you forgot me," She giggled at the ridiculous thought. She looked the brute over again feeling that something was wrong. "Vince.... what's going on? You don't so up for a few days and then you pop out of no where? What have you been up to?" She asked in her child like curiosity.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Vince fought off a smile, but couldn't hold it in. "Oh just follow me!" he said, grinning larger than he ever had. "I made something for you." With that, the brute took off into the woods and stopped short a few feet before the clearing. "Ok, close your eyes." he said, draping his tail over her shoulders to guide his mate into the clearing.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Kana watched him as they walked. "ok Vince. What are you so happy-" but her question was. It was cut short when the brute took off into the first. Kana shook her head but followed after as quickly as she could. She moved through the trees with ease. It had been a while since she last ran just for the fun of it. It felt good to stretch her legs. She slid to a quick stop next to her mate and listened closely as he tolled her to close her eyes. She sighed and said, "I don't know your planing but ok," as his tail drapped over her shoulders she closed her brown eyes. Wondering what this was all about.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Vince led his mate into the clearing, trusting that her eyes were fully closed. "Not much further, ok stop, but keep your eyes closed." he trotted over to the nest, arranging the bird so that it looked appetizing. Then he placed the flowers just next to it. Turning back to Kana he stood beside the nest, "ok, open!" His tail wagging like mad.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Kana kept her eyes tightly closed. She took small tentative steps forward. I now pity the blind, she thought as Vince tolled her to stop. She did so eagerly and waited listening to the noise his movement made. Her tail twitch in anticipation as she waited. When her mate instructed her to open her eyes she did so. He looked in front of her at a large nest with a very nice looking bird. Bright flowers caught her eyes and she smiled leaning against her mate. "This is lovely Vince! I can't believe it! I love it!" She turned to him and licked his cheek and nose, "I love you..."
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next