Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Autumnn Camp

+11
Taima
Angeline
Kana
Jay
Amatis
Crimzen
Fellaree
Zander
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Autumnn Camp - Page 6 Empty Re: The Autumnn Camp

Post  Vince Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:01 am

Vince sighed, "I love you too," he whispered, nudging the bird towards her. Shrugging, suddenly unsure of his actions he spoke, "I, er, I thought maybe for the, uh, for the pups. They could sleep in this... Uh, maybe, you know... If you want pups..." he looked at his paws, feeling shy and awkward towards his mate.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am

Kana giggled thinking stuttering was adorable. Seeing as the others were all ready apprentices. She would have them by the time the others left apprentice hood. She looked down at the bird and her stomach growled loudly. "So much for a romantic atmosphere." she laughed as her stomach growled once again. "I would love to have pups," She said smiling. she looked down at the bird. "But... can I eat first I'm starving!"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Vince laughed, his face warming under his fur, "I was asking the bird if it was a good looking nest, but it didn't answer, so I decided he could check it out himself. Eat up," he nudged the bird to his mate and smiled, rubbing up against her. "I can fill it with moss if you want, to make it softer," he said quietly, hardly daring to breath in fear of jumping up and down in excitement..
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Kana laughed and rested her head against him. "It's perfect." She whispered and licked his cheek. She turned to the bird and bit into it. The tasty meat happily filled her stomach and she gorged her self. After just a few minuets she had eaten the whole bird. She licked the mess off her jaw and pushed away the carcass of the dead animal. "That hit the spot," She said happily. She looked at Vince. "I feel like the luckiest Fae alive," She muttered. "Ok I'm ready..."
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:15 am

Vince smiled softly at his mate, the sun setting behind her and illuminating her fur with a golden-pink glow. "I am the luckiest brute," he said quietly, breathing into her ear. "I love you, Kana, so much, I hope you always remember that." He nuzzled her neck, licked her side, and then...

Twisted Evil EXPLICIT Twisted Evil

Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am

Kana smiled and lay on her side. She watched Vince with warm and tender brown eyes. She giggled and bit as she felt his warm breath on the side of her face. She licked his cheek and took a deep breath in. "I love you Vince and I will always remember. With you its hard for forget." Then.....

EXPLICIT
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 pm

(With those devil emoticons it looks like ya raped her.... *COUGH COUGH* I mean... What?)

(TIME SKIP (Like a day in rp)

The Autumnn Camp - Page 6 Fellar10

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fellaree sat at the back of her den her mind filled of different things like her date with Kyo, he was such a lovely boy growing to be a fine brute. Her memories slid over to his affectionate lick that went from her cheek to her muzzle, Elle's face flashed red she scampered out of her den so she didn't have to hear the echos of her pounding heart.

Not long after she left the den she found herself pacing back and forth till she couldn't help it. Fella jogged towards Zaylex "Hey, I need to talk to you..." She nodded her head to the side trying to make him move over to behind the dens meaning it was a semi-private matter. Once they got over she gave him one of her best looks, not quite fluttering her eyes but close, she did this to get the most information out of him, unfortunately it may have done the opposite "So.. I was wondering..." She paused letting the ending have endless possibilities "...What does Kyo like? Does he like strong willed girls? Or does he like it more when he can take lead and sway them easily? Um... Do you know what his favourite spot in the territory is?" She asked inconsiderately looking up at him as a wind blew, blowing her scent onto him.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:01 am

Zay smiled at the alphess. He had always respected theme, and suddenly, seeing the pretty fae up close brought out some very sudden emotions.

'Ugh, shut up, Zaylex... you don't like her. Even if you did, she is stupid Kyo's.' The black male thought.

"Ummm.. strong-willed," he breathed in, unintentionally inhaling her sweet scent. "And... ermmm. The... uh... hunting grounds? I think?"

Suddenly, he didn't want her to just walk away. "Er... ma'am... would you like to walk with me? To gather herbs, maybe hunt?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm

Zander sighed getting up from the tree he was laying under to do t the camp site practicly there was no one around he suddeenly felt lonely and alone though he didnt want to show it he then watched as zaylex went to fellaree he then yawned before walking to the huge rock sitting on it watching over the whole camp site

Last edited by Zander on Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

(Fellaree is with Zaylex behind the dens :I)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Vince walked next to Kana, a stupid grin that he couldn't seem to wipe off his muzzle resting as he looked at his mate. "I suppose we should get back to camp, tell the nephew," he said, referring to Kyo. "Also, remember, if they don't accept it and we end up having to leave until the pups are born, I will take care of us, all of us." he nuzzled her and licked her side.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyo Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Kyo woke up in the shadows of the den, yawning, he began to greet the Alphess good morning, but he cut himself off when he realized she was gone. "Fella?" he asked, exiting the den. He trotted over to Zander, "have you seen Fellaree?" he asked, curious as to where she had gone. His ears flickered back to voices coming from the healers den, he heard Zaylex and Fella speaking, his heartrate slowed back to normal. Exhaling he trotted over, "Fellaree, I woke up and you weren't there, I thought something happened." he nuzzled her, partly to reassure himself that she was safe. Looking at his thinner, darker brother he smiled. "Hey bro, what's crackin'?" he asked, nodding at his mom he licked her on the cheek once before turning back to Fellaree and sitting next to her.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Zaylex's eyes turned to slits. This brother of his, who had always annoyed him, was now taking away his time with the alphess, which the black male suddenly wanted a lot of.
On top of that, he was pretending to be kind and nice for Fella's sake, it seemed.

"Hello, my dearest brother. I was talking with Fellaree here, about perhaps going hunting together. Would you like to join us?" Zay's orange eyes sparkled with wit as he insulted the alpha in his own special way- the alpha was supposed to hunt alone, with the alphess, or occasionally ask someone to go with him... not usually the other way around. And on top of that, he had been speaking with the alphess alone, something that could easily be taken the wrong way.

The brute smiled at Fellaree, and raised what would be a brow. "So, ma'am, would you like to accompany me?"

This was more than just brother rivalry, now.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Zander sighed trotting away from the rock near the healers den he was quite bored and wanted to see why kyo and zaylex wanted to see ree he tehen chuckled slightly seeing the two male liked fellaree he then leaned on the wall of the den enterence watching them
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Sorry I disappeared yesterday!

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fella looked over at Kyo "Oh, Kyo!" She smiled, it seemed the den's atmosphere brighten at that moment "I was just talking to Zaylex here, I needed to ask somethings about the pack since me and you don't mingle, I would ask Kana but she is out now, and it is really important" She paused and gave Kyo a look to emphasize the really. "Sorry, you know I love you and wish I could always be with you-" Elle glanced at Zay "-but I need to talk to him... Don't worry when we get back from the hunt I promise to venture with you" The white fae blinked her eyes ad tilted her head slightly to give off a cute look then nodded a bye and pushed the black wolf out of the den towards the near hunting grounds.

After walking in silence away from the camp and out of earshot she gave out a long sigh "Ah! I feel so... Free?" not sure what the right word she ignored it and continued "Hey over there... Look... A lone male fawn" She whispered looking at the small deer that was easily the same size as Zay "I will do the run around, I will try to chase it but with this wind and angle it will run over to those trees with the funny looking branches... You make the kill" She said before looping around to the other side.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Taima Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:16 am

Taima snapped out of the darkness, slightly shocked at what he'd just seen. Looking at his mentor, who didn't seem to be paying attention, he trotted from the den. His heart beating somewhat rapidly, not knowing if it had been a vision or not, he ran to the healers den. "Mother! Oh thank goodness you're alright. Promise me you won't leave the camp. I'll bring you food and everything. Please momma just stay here." he was whining in fear with his tail between his legs.
Taima
Taima

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am

Fea smiuled at Kyo, then watched as Zaylex took Fellaree out. She was about to speak to Kyo about it but Taima entered practically sobbing. "Taima, my dear boy, I promise I will stay. I promise my son." The mother wrapped herself around her brown pup and buried her muzle in his fur. "My dear, hush now. Mother is going to stay inside, Taima, tell me why I must stay." she ordered softly, her eyes staying soft.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Zaylex nodded and walked to the tree, the wind made it so that his scent was blowing away from the fawn. He crouched and waited for Fellaree to chase the fawn to him.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:16 am

Vince wrote:Vince walked next to Kana, a stupid grin that he couldn't seem to wipe off his muzzle resting as he looked at his mate. "I suppose we should get back to camp, tell the nephew," he said, referring to Kyo. "Also, remember, if they don't accept it and we end up having to leave until the pups are born, I will take care of us, all of us." he nuzzled her and licked her side.

Kana nuzzled his neck and sighed. "I guess we should. I have to find out what my beta duties are." She would have walked off but she didn't want to just leave him behind. She intertwined her tail with his. "I would love it it you could stay in the beta den with me. It gets rather lonely after a while," She leaned against him and closed her eyes. "You are wonderful you know that?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:53 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Elle slowly made her way to the young deerling then she jumped chasing to his death, it turned away, the opposite direction Zay was in so she quickly pivoted her grab and put it back on the course, She made the call to get ready, but all of a sudden the already weak youngster seemed to trip and possibly break break his leg 'Wow... easier then I thought... Good!' But then she focused in on the world and noticed she was still running towards Zaylex 'Not good! Not good!' Before she could prevent it she crashed into the black apprentice knocking him over leaving both in a cloud of dust. "Owwie!" She complained, but then realized she was fine since she awkwardly landed on Zaylex, her deep green eyes melting into his orange like orbs, a very fascinating colour for eyes she thought before she searched him for injuries but then realized he was fine, I mean, Felle wasn't very big or heavy so her landing didn't make to much of a difference for him.

Once both of them were up and dusted of she looked up at him "Not quite as planned, but I guess it all turned out alright, don't ya think, Zaylex?" She paused after saying his name "Wow... Your name is so manly... Him... You should be more cute... Can I call you Lexx? Or Lexi?" She asked. It was sort of funny in a way, Fella never even knew it was her mother ho named the back pup. Not waiting for a reply "Hmm... It looks a little heavy... I don't wanna carry it, Can you do it Lexx?" She asked with pouty eyes then licked her side clearing her fur from the gray dust.

Elle pushed her brother in law to the fawn "Your strong so you can do it... Actually... Hmm... I guess I can ask Amatis too come pick it up and me and you can- No never mind, I gotta get pack to my Kyo" To Elle the 'my' sounded just right but to others it might have stuck out a little to much "Hmm... I don't hunting is my thing but I am happy you asked me out here, It was fun hanging out with you but remember this isn't going to happen again" She said in a cute but stern voice walking back to camp and leading the way as Zay trailed behind with the deer.

There was a deep silence that neither of them swayed from. She clicked her claws harder on the ground as she walked, almost a signal to start up a conversation, or at least try to 'Hmm... Doesn't speak unless spoken to? I guess that is a good thing' She thought forgetting about starting something up once they reached them camp entrance were Kyo had recently marked her face brighten and she looked side to side to find him.
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 am

The newly named apprentice accepted said new name in silence. Suddenly, he wanted to ask something.
"Why did you pick Kyo? Out of everyone- or no one at all? I mean, you don't actually like him, do you?"
As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he pinned his ears back. It wasn't necessarily an insult, but it could be taken as one towards his brother.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:52 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Elle stood still, head tilted down so her eyes were shadowed "Why?" She scoffed then whipped around, anger filled eyes, tail risen teeth bared and her ears flared. Even if Elle was smaller she looked almost twice his side with her dominant posture "Because he is a great leader and a great alpha! He knows what I want and what I need!" She said in a hard voice that sounded like her mother when she got mad, she took steps towards him pushing him away from the camp, naturally he backed up of course. "He is a gentleman, he has a fine linage, sorry to break it to you bud but Convel was a great wolf, strong and capable, EX Lead Warrior and EX Beta! Clearly Kyo took the best traits and only a strong leader is able to pick out which one it is!" Yes, a strong leader indeed "Our goddess, Warautop, told me herself that he was the one!" She glared at him.

The white female opened her mouth once more as if she were to speak but no words came out, she tried once more "Of course I love..." Her head spun and Elle let out a pant as the grasp of Warautop loosed giving her a few seconds to think. Elle's mind traveled to the day before the left the summer camp she saw a set of beautiful golden eyes, mother? No, with flaming red fur Zander sat in front of her, she listened as the small white pup that she used to be made a promise, a very special promise, to be that brutes friend foreve- Fella was cut of as she felt Warautop take over her mind again. The white wolf became dizzy as she and her mother fought in her head "I love... him" She muttered before walking right past him without an other word she walked out the camp entrance and sat a couple meters away.

(Anyones can come and talk to her right now)
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 pm

"So, you indeed think Convel was good as well, because your lovely alpha hates him. Hates him with all his being," with that, Zaylex walked off eyes shut tight.
The black male walked straight into a wall.
"Zay? What's wrong? Isn't Kira supposed to be the one walking into the den, not you?" Zaylex found himself happy to hear that his sister was back.
"Keli, I need to talk to you. Please? For old times sake?" Zay asked, nothing like how he had requested for Fellaree to hunt with him- that was a major formal tone, this was a casual, slightly desperate tone.
"Of course, brother, why wouldn't I? What is troubling you?" the silvery female asked. Her pelt had gotten lighter, and she had developed a dark grey stripe on her back.
"...I'll tell you when we get out there," Zay said, leading the way to the training clearing, where they could have peace. He hurridly walked past Fellaree, and Keli looked at the alphess, wondering why Zaylex seemed so nervous when he walked by the white wolf.

"KeliIhavefeelingsforFellaree." he spit out once they were out of earshot. This immediately got his sister's attention. "Zay! You know Kyo would gladly beat you up if he heard that! You can't yanno- get anything for her! Besides, if- er, nevermind."

"What? What were you gonna say, sorella? Mi amore, you can tell me anything," He said.
"If you were to happen to be alpha, you would leave me. I wouldn't get to see you anymore," Keli said, embarrased. "Of course I would- don't be stupid!"

"Look, let's just get back to camp. Maybe you should tell mom. She'll know what to do," the grey wolf said, eyes downcast.

Zay shrugged, and simply watched as his sister walked off, leaving him alone.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:44 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa smiled as she continued to follow Convel into unknown territories, soon they called it a night and returned to their small camp they used the past few nights since their last travel. The old, but still beautiful wolf yawned and headed for the den where sleep took over her tired body. Recently, the white fae had happy dreams, her and Convel traveling the lands, freely roaming and doing whatever they wished but this one was different, not just her mind but her spirit seemed to drift off from her body, she couldn't stop it until it reached a place that looked familiar, yes that's what it was... A peaceful lush terrain led by a young but courageous couple.

Curious on why she was here, she walked around in spirit form, her body a wispy blue and see through she saw a young male, black pelt and un readable orange eyes, Zaylex. The name rang through her mind, she named this pup, which made her feel like they had a special connection, one that was normally only between mothers and their pups "Zaylex..." She whispered wondering if he could hear her, or for that matter see her.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm

Zaylex pulled his head up, now alert. He had heard a voice... Reesa? But she was with his father, or had she come back?
He turned his head, frightened to see the white female there. "Ordareesa? Ma'am?" was she actually here? Or was he imagining her? What was going on?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next