Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 24 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Amatis Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Amatis only nodded, and began to scent around for any traces of herds passed or does stumbled.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed May 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Ree looked down at the black pup "I trusted him, I trusted that if something were to happen he would help the pack like any leader would do, I trusted him..." She said a bit quieter "I loved" she started "Never mind" she cut in quickly talking a bunch of herbs and rubbing them into Kim's fur.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Sorry I haven't been on. Finals are next week and I'm stressed to no end!and sorry it's short i"m in a hurry))
Kana looked around and sighed. Was there anything she could help out with? It didn't looked like it. Tan fae would have gone up to Reesa but she was a bit scared of her leader at this moment.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed May 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Feather watched Amatis, "My ma-- Convel taught you well." she sighed. The orange female walked beside Amatis, sniffing the air, "there hasn't been anything here for a while," she whispered, taking a few steps forward and cringing away from the scent of rust that smacked her in the face. "He crossed here, Amatis. We are going to turn around." she said grimly, trying to hide the fear she was feeling inside and doing it quite well.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Thu May 31, 2012 11:39 pm

Mattie stopped, confused. "But... food... for the pack?" She sniffed, and realized why the were leaving. "Oh... Listen, why don't you go back? I can still hunt, I'll get small prey, it'll be enough. I'll avoid this area." She didn't mean to send Fea off, she just thought that the orange healer might want some time alone. She knew how it felt to lose a loved one....
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:01 am

Feather choked, nodded, turned and ran into the most burnt part of the woods, still smoking. Her pelt became soaked as rain began to pour. Sobs racked her body but she kept going. She raced through, ignoring the dead small animals and killing the smoldering ones, but leaving them there. She shook her head as if it weren't true until she reached what had been her camp. She walked slowly to the edge of it, breathing hard, and sat, eyes drawn to a blacked piece of what looked to be wood, she took a step closer and gasped. A skull, Yuzuki's puppy skull. She picked it up gently in her jaws, and walked back to her new home. She took a sharp turn before reaching the makeshift camp and walked straight to Amatis.

"Do not let Ordareesa take it from you. He was yours, he was going to be your mate. Keep it safe where only you and I can find it. Promise." she said, her breathing dimming and her lungs stinging. She shook her head clear of the black spots in her vision. "Promise me!" she barked with such intenisty that she stumbled back.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

"I promise," Amatis replied solemnly. The skull was not any smaller then hers, so she couldn't carry it.... "I'm going to bury it." She said, and started to dig in the soft rain-soaked earth. Even with the dirt wet, her claws and paws were bloody by the time the hole was deep enough. As gently as she could, she nudged Yuzu's skull into it, and pushed the earth back over it. She lay down. Tonight, she would sit vigil here, where only she could- her wounds could wait. As she lay there, a soft rain began to fall.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Zay looked at her with confusion in his eyes, but went back to his job. Keli walked up to them, watching them. She has heard the conversation, and now, in boredom, wanted to join it.
"Is he coming back?" she asked as she sat down. Maybe she would get close, but she wouldn't touch a corpse.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Reesa didn't say anything, she didn't want to tell them no, it would hurt them a lot inside and herself too, but she didn't want to say yes either, that would only bring up their hopes which would probably be broken "I don't know..." she whispered to herself but still out loud.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 pm

"...He will. I just know it. Somehow," she said with determination, and now finding the wolf boring without anything else to talk about, she walked back to where she had been laying.
Zaylex looked at Reesa, an apology for his sister in his eyes. "I should go calm her down," he said, and went to see his sister grumblind to herself, head curled under her paw.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Amatis curled up around herself to keep warm. "Feather, go home. You must be exhausted, you need as much treatment as the rest of-" She broke off and cleared her throat before she could start coughing, "Well, um, yes. You should take some honey, maybe find some on the way home if you can. The rest of the pack could use it. I'll be back in camp come sunrise." Her voice, somewhat strict, softened. "Thank you, Fea."
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:50 pm

WE ARE SKIPPING ONE MONTH OF TIME! NO POSTS HERE PLEASE GO POST ON THE "SUMMER TERRITORY" https://greenwoodpack.rpg-board.net/t139-summer-territory
CONVEL HAS NOT RETURNED (Well you can if you want) REESA IS GOING TO HAVE HER PUPS IN LIKE TWO DAYS, WE HAD KIMBA's FUNERAL AND AFTER REE HAS WOULD HAVE ALREADY APPRENTICED FEAS PUPS BUT SINCE SHE HAS BEEN IN THE NURSERY THEY WILL GET A LATE APPRENTICESHIP. IF YOU HAVE A REPLY TO THIS POST PLEASE PM ME. THX
-Alpha Ord
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down