Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Territory

+11
Zander
Jay
Loner(s)
Angeline
Vince
Feather
Amatis
Kana
Pups
Zaylex/Keli
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer Territory Empty Summer Territory

Post  Ordareesa Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

The new summer territory.

Here we have what is a moor land with a giant bush in he middle where the camp is located.

Summer Territory Stock-10

Now after the camp we have a little stream......

Summer Territory 006_ri10

....Which leads to this beautiful hidden lake like pool that the pack never knew about!
It also has a small little tree island that you can see to the left of the picture in the middle

Summer Territory Stock-11
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Summer Territory Empty Re: Summer Territory

Post  Ordareesa Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Reesa breathed heavily 'Any day now...' she thought. As a single mother it would be hard to teach her pups the mental skills, the things that any other member in the pack just couldn't teach to a pup.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm

The grey wolf blinked as he stepped into the territory. Where was here? He couldn't remember. He faintly remembered two words, and even they wanted to fade from him. All he knew was there was a pack near here. The area was good, but he wasn't too sure he wanted to stay near a pack for long. He had seen a couple of hostile packs on his journey west.

The land seemed familiar, but try as he might the wolf could not recall it. His leg hurt, for reasons still unknown to him. 'What is wrong with here? They would have less scent of loners if they were hostile... try your luck, buddy boy, you might outrun them. They might be sympatic for you?'

And try his luck he did. With a swallow of courage, the gray wolf raised his head and howled, praying this pack wasn't hostile like the rest. Little did he know most of the wolves recognized that howl.

(If you can't catch on, Convel ran for a long time, to far away. And then he somehow forgot everything. Yay for amnesia! But, anyway, he doesn't know what he did to this pack, and doesn't remember any of his friends/family/enemies...the two words he remembers are Mr. Gray. Very Happy)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:19 am

Zaylex froze. He hadn't heard a lone wolf before, and this frightened him slightly. Keli arched her back and puffed up, appearing larger. "Who do you think is out there?" Zay asked.

Keli had made up her mind, she wanted to be a warrior. Like her father. In the month that had passed, she realized he probably wouldn't come back, but he was still her idol...

Zaylex had also made up his mind of his list of things to do.
1. Become a healer
2. Beat Taima to a pulp (Southern term Very Happy) if he got praised more than Zaylex
3. Convince Keli that Convel was really and truly gone.

He had become less quiet, and more and more curious. He wasn't as strong-built as Kyo, who had grown a large amount in the month, but he was definitely stronger than his smaller brother, who was as weak as ever.

Keli had grown into a leaner body, and her paws had grown larger, her tail furrier. All in all, she was about as pretty as she could get at her age.
Her sense of smell had heightened, as had her vision, but her hearing was one thing she had not inherited.

Zaylex looked up from kneading the ground in nervousness, to see his sister glaring at him. "What?"

"Don't be a baby, it is just a loner."

"I'm stronger then you."

"And I'm better looking."

That remark left a little scrape in Zay's happiness. He was scarred somewhat from picking berries and herbs from thorny bushes, and he knew about it. "...sorry" Keli muttered.
"S'ok. So, I heard Reesa is gonna give birth soon... I wonder if mum is going to need our help..." Zay drifted off in thought, but another howl from the west side of the summer territory called his attention again.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 pm

~Ordareesa~
Reesa was giving her best attempt to lick clean her fur, sitting around in the den for so long had started to take away the glistening white colour and left behind a still white but dull pelt. She paused and listened to a deep howl coming from her left 'In the West?' she thought not actually sure if her direction sense was right.

'Male... Very strong arms, a warrior... the muscles on his shoulders and neck close in the air way giving that howl a deep sturdy edge' As a pup, Reesa wanted to be a tracker so she would always listen to the howls of far away wolves and try to figure out who or what the wolves were like.

The white female could hear some sort of pain in the howl but also a tinge of desperation, not sure what it would be for, who ever this wolf they should be able to do fine out on their own.

This pregnant fae wasn't sure why she went on for so long about the howl, she thought it was because she was bored and that thinking about this howl would occupy her. No, no, there was something more to it, something that was not in her mind and missing from her heart. A missing piece that was never supposed to be found. Could it really be? She wasn't sure, Ree had blocked out all memories and thoughts of him.

Only one true way to find out... Reesa crawled out from the den, the pack hadn't seen her for the past weeks, well beside Feather and maybe twice Amatis. Reesa glimpsed at Fea's pups 'Only one way to find out...' The hope that was building up was just going to destroy her, she had to be right, but as the alpha tilted her head back to a howl she knew she was right.

"Is it really you?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:32 pm

The grey wolf was surprised when one of the pack members answered him. Deciding on his luck, the large male made his way to the sound of it. He was met with a pregnant white female standing in a clearing, next to a orange she-wolf and pups. The rest of the pack was spread out throughout the camp.

"Hello there," the grey wolf smiled nervously..
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:48 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa's legs shook below her, It was really him, her heart pounded. But the alpha female restrained herself, they grey male's tone seemed as if he didn't even know them and he was still Feather's... "Ccconvel?" She stammered. Reesa stepped infront of the pups so they wouldn't run to him "It's us... Feather... Your pups... Me, Ordareesa, Your Alpha..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm

The grey male was confused, he must have looked like a different member they used to have. "I come from the west, I couldn't recall my name so my friend simply called me Possa. I suppose that is my name now, since 'tis the only one I know... anyway, I am looking for a pack to join?" 'Possa' cracked a grin... inside his confusion was brewing. 'Why is she staring at me like that?' he wondered.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 pm

I'm back!!! And I love the new website!!))
Kana sighed as she looked around. She had just woken up from a deep sleep, but all she saw in that sleep was the fire. It still haunted her. It had killed her friends and taken her brother away. She shook off her sleek tan pelt and sat up. She smiled as she looked over her paws and legs. She was bigger and stronger now. Almost exactly a year since her first fire. That would make her.... eh she didn't know she wasn't good at math but it did mean she was older. She couldn't wait to get an apprentice. SHe sighed at the thought drifting off into a day dream.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 pm

He watched a wolf who had been sleeping wake up. Since he was rather bored waiting for the alphess to snap out of it, he walked to her. "Hello, wonderful weather, ain't it?" he asked as he tilted his head, looking up.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Kana looked at her brother, "Sure is...." She looked back over at Convel. CONVEL!!! She wagged her tail and jumped atop him. "Brother! I've missed you so much! Its so good to see you where have you been!"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Convel leapt up when she did, now quite worried for these wolfs' sanity. "What is the matter with you all? I don't know who this Convel is, but whoever it is must've looked a LOT like me, now please, GET OFF ME. And do explain yourself. My name is Possa."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Kana stepped off her brother. She may have been older but she was still the same Kana. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Possa.... your.... your not Possa.... your my brother...." She studied him closely. "You don't remember do you..." she said quietly.... "You really don't..."
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:47 pm

"I don't remember what?" Possa asked, raising his eyebrows. The one pack he had found that wasn;t hostile, was a pack of loons. Great.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Kana whipped her eyes and shook it off. "Forget it..." she muttered her ears still flat. She looked at Con- no Possa and sighed, "Welcome nice to meet you..." she said flatly.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Possa shrugged. "You too. Hey, do you know why she-" he pointed to the white female -"Is staring at me?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:53 pm

Kana shrugged, "I don't know why Reesa is starring. I guess it just shock," Kana said as if nothing was happening. She understood by Ressa was starring it was hard not to. Convle was alive but.... not alive at the same time.... If that made any sense... Well, it did in Kana's mind.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:50 am

~Ordareesa~

Reesa slowly took a step forward towards Possa and took a sniff of the male, it was him, she already knew that though. Just that scent back made her feel better, just that....

The female looked over at Feather and her pups, who knows what was to come. 'What would happen to Feather? What will happen to the pups? Do they remember? Of course they do... but there is nothing we can do about it... he lost his memory, possibly from shock... Oh Convel...'

"Welcome to the Green Wood Pack... Possa... you look like you would make a perfect warrior" Ree's eyes dimmed 'Perfect' she thought to herself "From this day forth... Possa will be a Warrior to the Green Wood Pack" Reesa turned around and walked back to the nursery.

Ree cried to herself, this was something even Feather wouldn't see. She never got to tell Convel. At this moment she noticed that even if Convel never knew she could still Possa, he was the same person after all, he might never understand her after all.

'He has to have some memory in there....' Somewhere in the back of his head there had to be something, maybe there was somewhere in the territory where he would remember, somewhere something big happened 'The river where he and Feather would go...'
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am

Amatis woke up slowly, the sunlight streaming into the apprentice den. "Budge over," She grumped at the younger apprentices, and stretched. When was Reesa going to let her out of this place?! She stumbled out of the den and opened eyes wide enough to see with. "Convel?!" She yelped. She raced up to him, leaning her paws on his side. "You're back!"
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 am

Possa bowed his head. "Thank you, ma'am, I will serve the pack to the best of my ability." He was then knocked back by an apprentice. He growled, but shut up when he saw she was still young. "I'm not Convel, whoever the bloke is, I am Possa." Possa replied blankly. Someone needed to explain who Convel was...
(-.- oh Con- ...Possa...)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa whipped around as fast as she could to look at Possa... Whipped around VERY slowly then stepped out in to the clearing... again... "SHUT UP ABOUT CONVEL! HE IS GONE!" Ree puffed out "This is Possa... Convel is never coming back! We knew that and we know that still"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Mattie stepped back, wincing, as "Convel" growled. Ignoring Reesa, she shook her head. "You have to be- you taught me how to track, and you still smell exactly the same..." She frowned. "You have to be..."
(poor, confused mattie)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Possa growled. "I. Am not. Convel." He strutted away to lay down in the tall grass, stretching his scarred leg.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:40 pm

~Ordareesa~

"GO!" Reesa growled now angry. Reesa looked out of the corner of her eye and say his injuries 'Co... Possa... '

Reesa was exhausted, she was moving way to much at this stage she went back into the lonely den. Ree was starting to stress out and she could feel her pups coming. The female made a painful screech "FEATHER!"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Kana slipped away as the yelling started. She sat in her den feeling quite sad. Convle her brother was gone, this Possa was not the same and would never be. The only family she had now was Vince, where ever he was....
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next