Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Territory

+11
Zander
Jay
Loner(s)
Angeline
Vince
Feather
Amatis
Kana
Pups
Zaylex/Keli
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Summer Territory - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Territory

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Convel smiled awkwardly. "Convel," he said, turning to Feather. He had regained his memories, but he hadn't necessarily regained his past relationships. While he loved Feather once again, he would never love her with the passion he once had.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

Feather smiled, pulling away slightly, "You seem hesitant, I'm sorry for whatever I've done," her smile saddening. The female looked at her paws. "Are you angry at me, Convel?" she looked up at him with a shy expression plain in her eyes.

Last edited by Feather on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeline Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Angel stared at convel and feather she felt kind of jealous but decided to shake it off 'What did reesa said she paired me up with?'' she thought for a while remembering the alphas announcement....keli and nevan..she was supposed to look after those two pups she looked around seeing the two pups together as she walked to the pups she thought about convel 'Does he really love that orange wolf?'
Angeline
Angeline

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Feather,Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 pm

(I'm just gonna start posting as Vince on Feather's account now cuz I'm lazy.)

Vince smiled, "Kana, I am so proud of you," he licked her cheek before turning to find himself tackled by Taima, "hey buddy, you're ready to walk with me? Where's your brother?" he nudged the brown apprentice off and smiled as he spotted Zaylex with Keli.

Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:20 pm

Feather smiled as Zaylex walked back into camp, "Zaylex, come and help me with these herbs please, we will need as many as we can get, mostly the ones that will die off soon. Grab as much as you can, and try to find others to help us." The healer picked up the delicate leaves and nodded at Zaylex to pick of the other ones, then at Keli to do the same. She wagged her tail at her pups and walked off to Join Convel again.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Kana smiled and nodded at Reesa's announcement. She was to help lead. She didn't know where the fall cam was to be but they would find it.... Some how. She turned as Vince licked her cheek and watched him walk off. With a blissful sigh she padded over to the deer to tare some off for her self before they left.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Amatis nodded and walked up to Kana. "So, do you know where the new camp is?" She asked with a smile. She'd never really spoken to the beta much before, but she figured it was time to get to know the pack better.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Kana looked at Amatis and smiled. "Not exactly," She confessed to the knew warrior. "I have a general direction as to where to go but Don't know where it is," She smiled chuckling a bit.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Amatis laughed too. "Well, at least we have a general idea- better than going off in a random direction!"
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am

Reesa smiled, now that everyone was ready they could head of to the new camp. Ree looked back slightly has she took her first few steps, everyone followed. The alphess looked over at Kana "We are going South-East from here, towards the mountains, we will soon be going past the Harsh Vasta then just strait threw the meadows" She paused "You have the general idea?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Kana herd her alpha's voice and listened to what Reesa said. She nodded when the white wolf finished, "Yah, I know where we're going," She smiled. She had learned the land like the back of her paw, from being a hunter and beta.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 pm

~Reesa~

"Okay, Good" She replied proud of her beta. Reesa walked on, although Ree had explored all the land within the territories border it was still unfamiliar. The alphess enjoyed season changes, new dens, new camps, new prey and possible new members.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Feather stood in back of the line with her herbs and waited for Convel to join her. (IDK I'M BORED OK?!?!?!?!)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Convel followed quietly. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, about Feather, and everyone else.
Finally, he figured out what he wanted to do, how he wanted to go about doing this.
"So, how've the, uh, the pups been?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Feather smiled, "great, they've been growing like crazy, Keli looks just like you. The female looked at Kyo, who was watching them with pure rage, and she remembered what he had told the healer when Convel had left. "Convel," she alowed her voice to quiet in a saddened hush, "the pups are all wonderful, Kyo will do anything to be sure Taima is alright, Keli and Zay hang out all the time, and Kira wants to be Kana's best friend."

Fea looked into Convel's eyes, pure grief shimmering in them. "Kyo hates you, for what you did, he says he will grow up without a father because of it. Taima won't ever hate you, but you've lost his trust, and Kira fears you. She fears you as I did, and I cannot tell if I still do, but I know that it will take you a while, if that, to regain the true love of us as a family again."

She sighed and waited as Kyo turned to walk away. "He's been a father to all the pups, you know. Kyo has. You forced him to grow up before he was even apprenticed." Fea's voice trailed off and she looked away, walking without sound.

Vince smiled and walked next to Taima and Zaylex, though not taking his eyes from Kana's swaying hips.

Kyo turned away from his mother's eyes and walked with Taima, ignoring Vince and his orders to walk with some other wolf named Zander. "Tai. Don't talk to him, ok? He hurt mom, you talk to him, it's only to threaten him." The orange wolf saw his little brother nod and he looked into the apprentice's blue eyes. "Tai, relax. C'mon, let's go walk with mom, just to help her out." he made eye contact with Vince to make sure the owlf had heard and say him smile and nod. The ginger wolf and his sandy brother held back to wait Feather and Convel to catch up, then Taima took the outside half of his mother and Kyo took his place between the two adults.

Taima shook his head and the two apprentice's switched places, so Tai was walking next to his mentor. Even where the sandy pup was standing he could hear Kyo's quite growl the whole time. "You hurt my momma." the small apprentice finally spoke up.

Kira smiled, she hadn't been assigned anyone to walk with so she trotted over to Kana. "Hey Auntie, can I walk with you? Nobody told me who to stay with."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:23 am

Kana smiled at Kira. "Sure, I'm getting lonely so you can stay with me. Just don't go a head of me ok?" She asked looking at the pups. She felt bad for them. They lost there father and most had lost his trust. 'You sort of deserve it Convel,' one part of her mind yelled but she ignored it. "How are you doing?" She asked her niece.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 am

Zaylex growled at Kyo, walking over to him. "Look, just because you're angry at him, doesn't mean you have to go around to us and try to give us your opinions." Zay was worried about what would happen to Keli had Kyo spoken to her about the matter. She still believed that Convel hadn't been correct in the mind when he turned bad, and Zay didn't want his sister to get in trouble for fighting and arguing about it, Zaylex knew she would if someone insulted their father.

The black apprentice glared at Kyo for other reasons as well. Once Kyo had been there when Zay teased Taima about being so close to their mum all the time, and Kyo had gotten on him about it.

Zay turned on his heel, not waiting for an answer from his larger brother, and strutted back to Vince, smirking when he remembered that he had Taima as his side-along.

"Vince, I know you don't like our father. I can remember, vaguely, you protesting when he was made beta. I can tell you dislike him with a force, and I doubt anyone would be able to talk you out of it. Do you dislike us as much as him? Because we are his pups?" Zaylex asked. The question had been bugging him for a while.

Keli smiled at Nevanko. "We better go find Angeline," she said. She respected the older female for her ways of flirting, and hoped to talk with her alone, perhaps to learn how to get the males.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 am

Convel grimaced. "I was very sick, and not in my right mind, but you are correct, I hurt her," the male said.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

~Ordareesa~

The wolves had just passed the quiet yard (Reference to map), Ree looked from outside in fascination, she could see two elk herds, one average sized and the other very huge, in total there could have been up to thirty or forty! Yet they staid hidden, quietly as if they stepped on the small twig something bad would happen. There was something in that forest that Ree did not get a good feeling of...

Ignoring the odd presence of the gold turning forest she walked on. Reesa could feel her paws starting to tingle and they were just past half way "We will be taking a break" She called behind her letting all the pups and apprentices rest for a sec. The alphess looked around "How are you Nevan? Is Angeline keeping watch? Are you listening to what she tells you? Does your head hurt? Are you dizzy? Is your vision fuzzy? Are yo-" Reesa was cut off when Nevan spoke up.

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"Mom!" He cut his mothers sentence off "Stop it, I'm fine!" Although from the walk it did make him dizzy and his sight was a little fuzzy. "Thanks for worrying about me but I am all fine" he bowed his head dismissing himself politely. Even if she was his mother she was still the Alpha, Nev liked the old traditions, he thought Reesa was to familiar with the pack, and the pack was to familiar with her. The small brute was not aloud to act like Fella did around mum, she was the heir and she would be the next alphess, her and her mate would lead him and the rest of the pack. Curiosity flowed in him, what kind of future might he get?

~Ordareesa~

The white queen blinked in shock at her own pups formalities towards her. She didn't say anything and did as he wished by letting him be dismissed, Ree then walked over to Fella "I hope Elle hasn't been causing you trouble" She said to Zander as she looked down and licked Fella forehead. Eve if Aree was causing him trouble there wasn't much he could do about it. As always, Jay and Kala were getting along, always together 'I hope they stay that way when they grow up' She thought when she felt something tugging at her paw.

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Mother stopped her haze when the heir tugged on her arm. "Momma? What is a daddy? I don't really understand..." She muttered. Fella always thought that the father left, it was natural for the father to leave, she just assumed because Feathers pups daddy left but he came back! 'Oh... maybe that's it...' Laree looked back at her mother "When is poppa coming back? Will he know where to find us after we switched camps?" She asked confused. Her mother had mentioned the brute named Fell, but never to talk about his as the father. Only when Reesa told them about the history of the pack he was mentioned, he was a great Lead Warrior and then apparently a great Alpha, which by assuming meant he was their father.

~Ordareesa~

The widowed mother sighed "He won't ever come back... I'm sorry you ever got to meet him... not even once, he would be proud of you, all four of you..." She said a little sadly, which may have been the most emotion she had shown for the black brute in a long time

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"But mommy, Feather is very upset and sad that her precious Convel had left, aren't you sad that your precious Fell left? He was gone longer then Convie" she said as well as picking up the nickname that her mother sometimes called him. The little Ree didn't know what she got herself into cause she did not know what was about to come next.

~Ordareesa~

Ree, head down eyes looking at her paws "No..." She whispered "I'm not sad that Fell left..." She said quietly as a tear hit the ground 'If she wasn't sad why is she crying?' Fella thought. "I'm not sad... I didn't care that Fell died! Because I fell in love with Convel!" She yelled loud enough to grab everyone's attention before she bolted off running past Convel and Feather, right as she passed the brute she glanced at him and then tear fell right by his foot. Ree turned her head back down. How could this happen? She was falling apart, she had been for a long time even before Fell had died but not until now did it show. Reesa found her self curled up at the base of a tree, her small sobs echoed loudly in the Quiet Yard...

Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Fea stood, shell-shocked, as Ree burst from the clearing. She looked at Convel, then to her pups, then to Convel. The healer glanced at Taima, then Kyo. She knew that Kyo would follow her, but that didn't stop her. Feather burst from the clearing, following by Kyo, who was mirroring her movements. The orange mother and son came to a bristling halt in front of Ordareesa. Feather was the first to speak, her voice fighting fury, "explain yourself, Ordareesa." Fea's order was clear, and she had no concern for the authority the white wolf held. When Ree didn't answer the Lead Healer repeated herself at a bark. "Explain your actions!"

Kyo brushed his shoulder against Feather as he stood by her, he had the most muscle from caring for the family and he was the same size as his mother. "Ordareesa," he whispered. There was next to no emotion in his voice, but his eyes were glistening with sadness and jealousy. His voice grew hard, "answer my mother."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:37 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa looked at the pup, then Feather then back at the tree "I... I never loved Fell" She whispered "I always loved him... but by the time I figured out it was true love you two were already sneaking out to the river... I decided as long as he smiles it doesn't have to be me... you were my best friend... we found you dying, nearly starved to death, you couldn't even carry yourself... If anyone was to take him away from me it had to be you... I had to distract myself from thinking about him, he loved you, you loved him, if I had not accepted Fell's love I would have split you to apart and made him mine..." She had a couple tears hit the ground. "I never wanted to hurt the one I loved... or my best friend...."

The alphess was ashamed of herself... she hid the truth from everyone... including herself "I was just at happy as I was sad when I found out that Convel no longer remembered you... I thought since he lost his memories I could make him fall for me... " Ree bumped her head on the tree "Please never forgive me... I let you keep him, I accepted you as mates... I wanted you to be happy... I wanted him to be happy! I ruined everything... none of this was ever supposed to be told... I was supposed to die with these secrets... Don't forgive me... I don't deserve it... don't pity me... I don't need it" She stood up and took a step away "Don't kill me... I don't deserve it... I need to suffer I little longer... but when I do die... for our past friendship... as one last final favor... when I die... it better be from your claws... promise..." She said before taking another step away.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Feather walked to Ordareesa. "What am I to forgive you for? You love my mate but let me have him. You took me in when I was no better than dead. You were my best friend. Now you are my Alphess. Don't mingle with the healers, it isn't what other packs do. Leave me and my pups be." Feather turned with a growl to her pup. "Go home, Kyo."

Kyo followed orders and left, before he disappeared to the bushes he saw Feather approaching Ordareesa with bristling fur and outstretched claws.

Feather approached the Alphess. "Do you understand Ordareesa," it was phrased more as a threat than a question.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:05 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa was only in the way, she did not help the pack anymore... she was a terrible leader 'Don't forgive me for being a terrible friend... a friend who thought of stealing your mate away' she thought. "I'm going to retire from my position... when we get to the new camp, I will lead Ella in the right direction, give her advice on what not to do, I know it well, and I will make you kill me, I have lost all sanity, I shouldn't be walking on this earth" She said and walked away without another word.

Nevan and Feather were right... she would distance herself and only become close to who she chose as a mate, which she no longer had to, the pack would only have the right to see her during ceremonies and emergencies. "Kana, walk with the pack" she ordered in a harsh flat tone "Elle, come" they walked far ahead out of earshot of the others "One day you will lead this pack, make good decisions, don't make the same mistakes I did, don't get close to the other members, it will hurt you, the only one you are aloud to get close to is the one you desire"

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

'What does she mean by desire?' she wondered still to young to understand 'Like Zander?' she wondered.

~Ordareesa~

"I know you might not understand but... I'm talking about Kyo, yes one of Feather's pups, the orange one, I like him, I believe he is worthy of you" She spoke quietly to the pup not looking back at the others "He would make a good Alpha" The white fae said to put it simply.

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"EH?!? Why? Mother, I like him and he seems nice but..." Fella looked up at her mother 'don't make the same mistakes I did' The words echoed in her head 'Desire' Then this word popped up 'If you wish, I will desire Kyo' "Yes mother" she replied in a responsible heir voice. The pack gave the awkward looks at Reesa after her outbreak 'This is my fault I brought it up' Ella was wondering what her littermates were thinking then. After long walking in silence Ree nudged the white pup "There it is..."

NEXT POST AT THE FALL TERRITORY
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down