Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Territory

+11
Zander
Jay
Loner(s)
Angeline
Vince
Feather
Amatis
Kana
Pups
Zaylex/Keli
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Summer Territory - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Territory

Post  Angeline Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:36 am

Angeline stared at the female that was circleing possa she did not like that one bit angel kept staring at the fea when she muttered "I saw him first..." she said lowly before laying down looking around the pack territory
Angeline
Angeline

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Feather,Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 am

Possa raised his eyebrows at the circling femme. "Warrior, but I learned some herbs back west... shouldn't we be up there? With the apprentices?"

Last edited by Possa on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 am

Zaylex stood as tall as he could be. 'I get mum! I get to be a real healer! And Taima gets Possa- niether are trained right!' He smilled with glee.

The pups had taken Possa's arrival quicker then everyone else. They had seen how he reacted to Ree and Amatis, and therefore didn't want to bring the anger on them.

Keli waited with Kyo and Kira. She would get Amatis, then! If her 'father' wasn't here to teach, Amatis would... out of the corner of her eye, she saw her mum circling the 'new' member. She had told them that story when they were younger...
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeline Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:25 am

Angeline rolled over so that her body faced the sky her bangs fell to the ground reveling her other eye she had watched the feamale circle possa and it didnt have any effect on him or do she think it didnt 'zis pack is pretty much intersting a female circling possa,a ceromany for the pups for who would be their mentor and i havent got in trouble yet! but i shouldnt think ill never get in trouble' she thought looking at the blue sky
Angeline
Angeline

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Amatis walked slowly back to camp. She sat next to Vince, her eyes on Kana. "You must be proud of her." It wasn't a question, really.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Feather stopped, "You seriously don't remember me? Can we talk," she glanced at the staring brown female, "alone?" The ginger femme walked to the edge of the clearing, waiting for 'Possa' to follow.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeline Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Angeline watched as possa and the ginger wolf walk off to somewhere else she thought for a while before going back to look at the blue sky "I 'ave zis feeling zose two know each other..." she muttered softly as she watch a white puffy cloud cover the sun

Last edited by Angeline on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angeline
Angeline

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Possa shrugged, and followed the femme.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 pm

~Ordareesa~
Reesa smiled, Kana was doing very well for her first time. 'Lets see how you do on making Amatis a full fledged Warrior' she thought as she closed her eyes and only listened on what the outside world was doing. 'If anyone... I think Feather could be the only one to make Possa remember...' The female thought s she heard the healer drag the memory forgotten warrior away.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Sorry been busy))

Kana held her head high and continued the ceremony. "Kira, you will be trained to be a hunter. Your mentor will be the one and only Vince," She waited till both her loving mate and the pup came up. "Kyo, you have an intrest in beta I have hear so I will take you on as my apprentice. Last but no least is Keli you have hope for beeing a warrior so I would like Amatis to come up." She waited for both. "Amatis, I have seen how well you have been working from this day on you will be a warrior and your first apprentice will be Keli!"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 am

Feather felt a pang as she left her pups out to their new mentors, but she continued until Possa and her were outside the clearing and all earshot. "What is your past, Possa?" she asked calmly, prepared for most any answer. They were at the site of the old log they had been stuck in by fog and had to catch a snake. The healer would do anything but kill to bring her mate's seemingly lost memory back.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

Vince watched the lost Convel and Feather walk away, then he turned to his mate on the high point of the camp. He walked to Kira with a soft nod and smile, then looked back at Kana. Once the golden female finished, he walked to the bottom of the rock, waiting for her to come down. 'I'm going to ask her now,' he told himself silently.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:28 am

"I was found in a rock slide, and a month after, the saluki I was found by was killed... and so I traveled east. Here. This was the only non-hostile pack. I can't remember anything that happened before the rock slide."
Possa felt familiarness rise inside of him. Why did he feel he knew this place?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeline Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Angel rolled onto her stomatch then sat up straight looking around the pack she glanced at the yellow female on top of the huge rock then at the male who seemed to be waiting for the female to come down then suddenly the fea yelped as her eyes went dark grey she saw possa remebering more and more about his past when her eye color went back to normal she look up at the sky 'that orange female who took possa to talk to him is his mate....' she told herself before standing up
Angeline
Angeline

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Amatis walked forward, a small, slightly sarcastic smile finding its way on to her face. She'd wanted Convel to be here for this... And he was, but wasn't. Double wasn't, she noticed, as he wasn't even in the clearing. Her eyes met Kana's, and the smile turned earnest. "Thank you, for granting me this responsibility." She said, quietly. She bent, in order to touch noses with the pup- that was, the apprentice.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Jay squeaked and squiggled closer to the warm thing.
Jay
Jay
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:44 pm

Kana finished with a smile as the pack dispersed. She walked down the rocks and stood next to Vince. "How did i do?" she asked wagging her tail. "Was I to formal? Do you think they took me seriously? Am I good enough to be beta?" She asked a bit scared. She didn't think she was cut out for this job but she took it because some one had to run the place while Ressa was with her pups. Sadly that some one would have to be her.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:25 am

~Reesa~
Reesa thought about the ceremony, there was a few things she would change when she was interrupted by Jay, the mother licked the top of his head "...You are going to be a strong wolf one day..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Zander wandered around a packs territory not caring if others might come to him growling or wanting to pick up a fight he sighed as he saw a golden female walk down a huge rock he smirked to himself as he eyed the female and the male then he saw a white female with a pup (reesa) "Hmm a female alone with her pup very intersting" the male told himself as he walked up to the female making his tail go under the fea's chin "Well hello there"
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:12 pm

(Hey wow, look at that some how Reesa's pups grew to one month... interesting XD They can see and hear, and have not left a tail length of the den.)

~Reesa~

Reesa instantly put a protective paw in front of her pups, she took a step forward so that her head down to her middle back was exposed to the sun and keeping her four curious pups under the shelter of the tree next to the den "Hello" she replied in a almost flirting tone "I wouldn't want to pick a fight with you" she said glancing at his muscular front arms "But this territory is not yours... Of course it could be if you are looking for some where to stay" Reesa smiled slightly "Lead sentinel is open, not asking you to stay... just mentioning we have a place for you in our ranks..." The alphess then returned to her pups side wrapping her tail around them "My name is Ordareesa, Widowed Alphess of the Green Wood Pack"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Zander nodded at the alpha female "The names zander and its a pleasure meeting you Ordareesa and this plack you have here is the one i was looking for i will surely stay and i would take the rank of Lead sentinel" the male said to ordressa smirking then he glanced at her pups that was wrapped around their mothers tail
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fellaree Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Fellaree looked up at the red brute and into his goldy yellow eyes, the same as her mothers, they made her feel warm and welcomed.

Last edited by Fellaree on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Post  Zander Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Zander saw the white female pup look at him and he smiled slightly at the pup showing his soft side to the pup then he looked at ordressa "You control this pack on your own?" he asked the fea looking into her eyes
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Feather smiled, "alright, well, may I explain without you yelling at me, because I remember your past a bit before what you do," he face was sad and her eyes seemed to carry into nothingness. When the female spoke her voice was less than a whisper, "I've missed you, my love," her eyes did not meet his, but she could see him none the less.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:54 pm

(By the way if you didn't get it I skipped a month of time that only affected my pups.)

~Reesa~

"Yes, my alpha passed not to long ago, but he did not leave me alone" Reesa said looking down at her pups. "I have my beta too, Kana... my old beta, Convel left recently also" She said with a pang of sadness, more then she had when she mentioned Fell. Ree then smiled "Well, welcome to the pack Zander... perfect timing too..." Reesa nudged her pups out of the shade "Come on little ones... You too" The fae walked up to the big rock which she had not done in what seemed to be forever. Reesa waited for Kana to join her on a lower ledge and Zander at the bottom Reesa placed Fellaree at her side and the other three on a separate ledge. The white fae howled a gathering and watched as the others gather before her. "I have gathered you here today for many reasons, Angeline, come here you have not officially been greeted into the pack" Ree didn't really know this fae but had heard enough to perform the ceremony "Angeline, Welcome and forever be true to your pack, you are our new pack's Shaman, congratulations" the she wolf then looked at the new wolf Zander "Pack, this is Zander, he is our pack new lead sentinel. Please welcome him and make this is true home." Ree smiled "Jay" she watched as he stood up and looked out to the others who all had there eyes on him, then sat down "Kalami" the silver pup stood to let herself be recognized, and sat back down to let the next pups go "Nevanko" at first when he stood up his eyes were closed, a bit nervous he slowly opened his eyes ad looked out to the pack, embracing all the wolves around him. Reesa glared at the pack in a protective way over Nevan, the only thing she hoped was that Feathers pups wouldn't comment on his albino-ness. The alphess twitched her ears and snapped into it, back to the ceremony "Fellaree, your future alphess" she said with authority and pride. Fella looked around with her green eyes, not knowing one day this would be her pack.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next