Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 3 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Kana Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am

As Kana walked she thought about her brothers threat, Koda and Vince. Vince was cute but he didn't know her like Koda did. And Kana was confused souse Koda was dead. And she didn't want to disappoint her brother. 'What will I do," she thought. She wanted to remember Koda, she wanted to please Convle she wanted to please Reesa by becoming a hunter and she wanted to please Vince! 'Gahhh why cant there just be one choice,' she thought feeling miserable.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

Vince looked at the brute, "I'm not a 'playah' or whatever you called me, I like her, she's cute." he trotted off. Towards the brute with his tail up, "Hey, sorry about not coming to you, but I'm Vince, loner, wanting to join your pack if you'll take me." he nodded his head and looked at Convel, "that new pup is pretty cute, he doesn't smell like you, he smells different." Vincent looked at the black wolf again.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:10 am

"Well then, who's he?" Feather asked her mate, hoping he wouldn't turn and snap at her for bringing him up. He was a nice enough brute, but Convel didn't trust him, thought Convel didn't much trust anybody. "Tipa, run off to the nursery now, ask Fell where it is alright?" she toled the pup off and then looked back at her mate.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 am

Oh, that's because I've been on my own as well" Tipa told the new wolf, um, what he heard his name was, Vince. He glanced up as Feather said to skip on to the nursery. He gave a small smile, use to this even from what he could recal of his own pack, the adults wanted to talk about stuff they couldn't with a kid around.

"Alright" he skipped off.

"Um, excuse me, Miss Ressa" he made his way over, "Feather wants to talk to the other adults about stuff she doesn't need a kid hearing I guess, so I'm suppse to go to the nursery...um, where is it exactly?" he asked, and also in kid fashin, told more than needed.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:20 pm

~Fell~
"Hey, sorry about not coming to you, but I'm Vince, loner, wanting to join your pack if you'll take me."
Fell sighed, he wasn't used to dealing with this stuff yet. He glanced at Reesa. "Yeah, sure?" He half answered, half asked Ree. "I'm Fell, this is Ordareesa. Welcome to Green Woods."

~Amatis~
Amatis wandered around the new camp, looking for a den. She turned around, heading to Ordareesa. "Will we... Me and Yuzuki and Tipa be sharing a den?" She asked, not sure if they would or not or which of them would end up apprentices first. 'I hope I'm not the last one in the pup's den.' She thought, now worried and slightly disgruntled.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Kana ste down the rabbits and looked around. She found a den that she thought would be the apprentice den, right next door was another den that looked to be the hunters den. She began to walk to that den then she remembered, she wasn't a hunter yet. She sighed and walked into the Apprentice den. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she found a nice spot in the corner to call hers. She looked around the large empty den, lonely. Now that Koda was gone it hit her she had no one to talk to. Well there was Vince, he seemed nice, and cute, but she didn't want to get her brother angry again. She'd remain friends until further notice. After wandering around the den she went out side and walked up to Reesa. "Reesa?" she asked the Alphess, "Is there any thing I can to to help out?'
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Vince looked at the white fae, "you two are quite the opposites, eh? Oh well, I guess its true, opposites attract." he winked at the alphess and trotted off. "So Convel, I'm in the pack now, you might want to start trutsing me." he grinned at Feather and then went to find Kana.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 pm

"You need to loosen up. Nothing is going to happen. We got rid of the other pack, relax." Feather licked his cheek. "Lets go get Tipa settled." she smiled and led her mate towards the thick bush.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Kana looked up and found Vince walking towards her. "Hey," said smiling, "So let me guess your part of the pack now?" she could tell from his smile and she just knew Reesa couldn't say no to a new member. "What rank are you hoping for?" she asked trying to start a conversation and trying to keep her mind clear of Convels threats.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Nari glanced at her pack family, and raised her eyebrows at the new wolf. :Wow, the pack seems to be getting bigger by the day: she thought.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa just kinda stood there for abit "Welcome to the pack Vinnnnn.... um... Vincent?" Ree found a nice spot in the center of the camp "PACK MEETING PLEASE!"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Kana looked up from her chat with Vince , "Well lets go," she sighed before walking to the clearing. "Yes?" she said wondering what this meeting was all about.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Tipa seemed to turn about every which way as they reached the main area of the camp and he looked at all of the different dens. He wasn't sure yet where pups were suppose to go, and was about to ask Amatis if she knew or had been here, when the Alphess called for a meeting. Sure, Tipa knew as a pup he most likely didn't have any participation at such a meetin called for, but he made sure to remain quiet and listen.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 pm

"Are you saying you would rather him, the flirtatious, joker, over me, your loving mate?", Convel suddenly snapped. Then he sighed and looked down. "...I suppose I can't blame you... I figured you would get tired of me always clinging to you after a while. Sorry I, uh, hoped you would stay. With me. I guess it was a stupid hope. I mean, your you, he's him, and... Im me...", he said quietly. It was the first time he had something good, and he fully expected her to walk away, look at him with hatred, spit at the very ground he stood on...
(Oh, overdramatic Convel... y u so odd?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 am

~Ordareesa~

Once everyone assembled in the clearing Ree jumped up onto a medium sized rock, smaller then the one in the Spring camp but still big enough to stand superior. "I have chosen the ranked dens" a pause to give everyone to look at their desired den (I suggest you look at the map while reading these out) Ree pointed her paw to the right "This is the largest and safest den in the camp, I am giving it to the medicine wolves" The alphess smiled hoping they approved with her choice "This one right beside it will be the nursery" Ree thought if Feather had to run back and forth it would make it easier if they were right beside each other. Reesa jumped from her rock and walked left "Warriors den..." small pause as she walked to the next one "Sentinel, apprentice, hunter, shaman" Reesa gave a long look at the next one "Alpha and beta" the white fae walked across the camp "delta and elder, this last one is the den..." She made her way back to the stone "Early I know... but we have three pups who are ready to be apprenticed, Yuzuki, please step forward, Fell step forward, Fell will you take this apprentice as a sentinel?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 am

"I've got high hopes for hunter or something like that, I've always been good at it." Vince smiled at Kana and followed her over to Ordareesa.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 am

Feather looked at Convel in surprise, "I would never leave you! I love you!" she exclaimed. Eyes wide in shock, she shook her head and licked his shoulder. "I love you."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:48 am

"Hunter really?" she said, shocked, "Thats what I've been training in" she smiled, "Looks like were more alike then I thought. Seeing as the meeting appeared to be over Kana sighed. Looks like she wasn't a hunter, yet. 'I just need more work,' she tolled her self. 'I'll go out hunting later tonight.'
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Fell nodded. "I will." He walked over to stand beside the pup. 'I didn't think Ree was going to make them apprentices until later...' He thought, but let the thought drift out of his head. It was her decision, and he knew that all three of the pups were ready.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa looked at the other two pups "Amatis please step forward, Convel step forward" Reesa paused "will you mentor this apprentice as a warrior? I have seen her grow, she has a true potential, will you take her as your apprentice?" waiting for answer "Tipa, step forward, although it hasn't been long, I have seen your politeness, I have been observing you since you got here, I, personally will train you part of the council" The alphess like the little pup, she would make the best out of him too. Just as the chatter about the apprentices and dens arose she spotted Kana, oh the disappointment on her face 'I'm not done silly' she thought "Kana... come here..." (Slightly RPing you...) Ree waited for her at the speaking stone. "Turn around and look at the pack" she whispered "Kana, of the Green Wood Pack, with many mentors...." there was a small pause "Your life had taken many un expected turns, from this day forth you are a full fledged hunter!" Ree cheered with the rest of the pack.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Mattie stepped forwards, her eyes shining. 'I'm an apprentice!' She thought, the realization filling her head. 'And so is Zuzu! And Tipa! He's so lucky.... the alphess... Reesa... as a mentor? Wow... and Zuzu's being mentored by the alpha... Fell...' She added the names to the ranks, so as to put a name to a face. Amatis couldn't help feeling a bit left out, but it wasn't something she could change. She knew she'd get the best training possible from Convel, or Reesa would have chosen someone else.
(I might change her fur colour, be warned. I can't find a picture that would suit the adult her.)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Convel licked his mate's forehead, now relieved.. suddenly he heard his name called. "I'll be right back."" He grinned. "Of course.", he said happily, as he stood next to Mattie. He watched as his sister walked up after he got down with Mattie. He waited for the cheering to stop, and Reesa to leave the large rock, before asking her, "When do you want us training?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Reesa looked at the crowd "Training starts two days from now!" And with that she tugged on Fells ear and dragged him into the alpha's den "Good night Fell..." She whispered before falling asleep beside him as she was to tire to do anything else.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:26 pm

Convel smiled happily, before padding slowly back to his mate. "Sorry I overreacted ... 'ey, how long is it til the pups are born?"" He asked excitedly.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Kana smiled "Thank you," she said to Reesa, "Thank you so much," She looked around during the cheering then walked back to her pack mates. 'Im finally a hunter!' she thought filling with joy, 'Now i sleep in the hunters den and help my pack, then one day I'll have a apprentice,' She couldn't wait for the day to come, she wanted to prove to her pack but most of all she wanted to prove to her gone mentors that she had grown.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: