Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 15 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Feather Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 am

Feather trotted over to Vince. "Sorry about him, but you should know better than to taunt him like that." she said to Vince, bandaging up his wounds. "Hello, Yes, I am Feather." she said to the new wolf, her voice calm and steady. "Reesa, would you mind checking the pups, I may be a moment.

Fea eventually finished with the cobwebs and herbs and turned to Grinch and Ree. "Can I help you?" she said, circling the male, not seductively, just to see him from some angles. Plus, he looked a little young for her. "I am capable of handling this myself, Ordareesa. Please go and check on my pups. they aren't allowed to leave the nursery yet, just make sure they stay."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Burnt woods - Page 15 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Grinch Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 am

'Did she say pups? Oh well isn't this just great that's what we need demon spawn running around and causing problems. Come to think of it I haven't seen any pups there age running around here if so this could take a rather disgusting form of 'brotherly love'. Grinch thought to him self. He noticed the clueless fae examining him "I frcatured my leg all I need is something to kill the pain I'd prefer Aloe Vera if you have any." He said doubting that she knew what herb he had asked for.

Grinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Ordareesa smiles "Of course!" And bounded towards the nursery. Once she got there she realized she took orders from Feather that weren't medical related 'No one noticed and I actually I want to do this so...' Reesa looked at the five pups "Aww...."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimba Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:35 pm

Kimba over heard and started jumping up and down "I know what it is! I know what Aloe is!... But I've never seen any here though, at least not yet.."
Kim thought about how he was not being useful right now and walked away.
Kimba
Kimba
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

Kana walked into camp her tail tucked. "Vince," she whispered I need to talk to you, "Im sorry fro yelling," she said sofly looking at her paws.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 pm

"You know herbs." Feather said quietly. "Come in, dear." she turned to Kimba, "Kimba, I'm working. Leave." she grinned kindly at him but her voice was strict and firm. "You won't be going anywhere until that is healed. I'll sit on you if I must." she joked, rolling the berries Takoda had eaten into a hole in the side of the wall with her tail.

"And no. You won't have Aloe, I'm running low. You will have comfrey chewed to a pulp on your leg and poppy seeds. You will be staying with us, yes?" she looked back at him from her herbs. Fea pushed some comfrey leaves over to the male and put some honey on a leaf to keep three poppy seeds on it. "Lick this after you have put those on." she ordered, turning once again to rid the flooring of the berry juices.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Taima~~

Tai looked up and the big white fae that walked in. "Where's Momma?" he asked in a scared voice. This was the first wolf he had ever seen other than Feather and she frightened him.

Kira~~

"Hush Taima! Momma is working, look out here." she yipped, drawing Taima over to a hole she had made in the wall big enough to put their faces through. Feather knew about it, so it was OK. Kira had seen Feather poking around the whole picking the thorns and things away so that her pups would be safe.

Kyo~~

Kyo was speechless. This was the most beautiful, fantastic, pretty, perfect, amazing, attractive, gorgeous, striking, dazzling, ravishing, magnificent, lovely, divine, wonderful, "I am your humble servant and I will do anything you ask." he blurted out in mid thought, bowing and licking her paws.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Vince turned, starting at Kana's voice and didn't hesitate. "Kana," he breathed nuzzling into her fur. That little time without her had given him time to think things over and he had decided. "I'm going to talk, but just listen." he ordered softly. "Kana, I can't promise you that I will be perfect, that I can protect you from absolutely everything, or that I will obey every single thing, because I can't. But I can promise you that I will always listen, always watch, always be there, just for you. I hereby promise that I will always love you, never harm you, Kana I am, right now, devoting my life to you. Be my mate, Kana." he looked into her yellow eyes, his own soft brown ones reflected in them and he could see how honest he was.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Keli growled slightly as she licked her fur, cleaning off the dust. "Get up, Kye.", she said. "Zaylex, how do I look?"the young pup asked.

""Ah, you look fine, Mia Sorella.", Zaylex said, grinning slyly. "Beautiful, mi amor."
(Mia sorella: my sister, mi amor: my love)

Keli smirked at the compliment, and licked her brother's cheek. She walked to Taima, aand rested her tail on his shoulders.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Ordareesa thought it be best at their stage of development to literally just watch as Feather had said. Ree couldn't help but ask about the black brute "Where did you learn that language?" She asked curiously, she assumed it was Convel, he knew all sorts of things, speaking of Convel, Ree had something important to tell him.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

"...hmm? Oh, just thought it felt nice saying it. Do you know when daddy is going to come see us?"the little brute said.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Convel perked up at the sound of his pups. "Ello, Reesa! Pups!", he said joyfully, giving each pup a lick on the forehead.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 am

"Kana, I can't promise you that I will be perfect, that I can protect you from absolutely everything, or that I will obey every single thing, because I can't. But I can promise you that I will always listen, always watch, always be there, just for you. I hereby promise that I will always love you, never harm you, Kana I am, right now, devoting my life to you. Be my mate, Kana."
Kana was speechless, "I.. well..." She took a deep breath before saying, "Of coarse Vince, I love you just how you are. You don't need to change." She licked hi cheek and looked into his eyes, "You must tell Convle though, tell him every thing. He has to know that you respect him and that your not going to hurt me. He has to trust you," She buried her face into Vince's chest. "Never leave me." she sounded like a pup, "I couldn't bear it if you left,"
(this is my last post before i leave Sad)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am

"Hello Convel, when Feather comes back I want to see you in my den"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:55 am

"Um... ok?" he said cautiosly, in the middle of Keli climbing on his legs, awkwardly as she couldn't really walk well yet.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Burnt woods - Page 15 Empty Re: The Summer Territory

Post  Grinch Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Following the faes instructions the brute noticed the fae pushing something out of the way after he was done he raised an eyebrow "What are you um moving?" he asked.

Grinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

"I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. I've pledged my life to you, and I will never take it back." Vince answered softly, then he nodded and looked for Convel. "I'm going to tell him now," he whispered, walking over to the grey male. "Convel." he turned his head, "Reesa, please stay for this." then he looked back at Convel, "I have asked Kana to be my mate. She has agreed, so long as I tell you. I've pledged my life and forever my love to her. We are going to think about pups one day, like yours, but mine and hers." he stood, waiting for a vicious attack or some yelling.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Convel clenched his teeth. But he couldn't fight, not with Reesa here. "I can't decide my sister's actions. But if you ever hurt her, I will make you pay, first, will be your hind legs to go so you cannot run. Then, your front legs, so you can't fight. You tongue next, and then your eyes. But you will keep your flawless, perfect ears, so that you can hear the screams they emit as one drags you back. Keep that in mind the next time you feel the need to flirt with my mate, or any other female in this pack besides my sister for that matter.", Convel said.
(Watch/read Princess Bride to hear the correct Pay.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

"Uh... I don't want to think of that, ever. But your sister and I are happy. We are together. Ree, I hope you're OK with me and Kana being mates. I do love her. I will never chat on her, if that's what you mean Convel. My word is what I follow. I told you that I would be her mate, now I am. My promises mean nothing compared to Kana. Kana is everything to me, she always will be." Vince nodded. The male blinked once and licked his muzzle in wait. "OK?" he looked at Convel with a genuine smile.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Ree was in aww the love her brother said against. "From this day forward you and Kana are official mates" she smiled and looked out the den waiting Feather to return so she can talk to Convel in private, the thought came to her to tell him here but she didn't want the pups to be spreading the word.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:35 pm

(I love the princess bride! it's one of my favorite movies! I love the miracle makers Razz)
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 pm

(Lol! "Stop rhyming!", "...anybody wanna peanut?")
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Feather looked at Grinch, "nothing, please don't touch anything while I'm gone, I need to check on my pups, make sure Amatis is OK please, Grinch. Thank you very much." she wrapped a thick layer of cobwebs around two sticks that Fea had placed on either side of his leg and left the den. "Ree, I'm back. Oh, Vince. Out! Out out out! You're not allowed to see the pups! Get out!" she barked in a stressed voice. She wrapped herself around her pups, hiding them from view. "Out! All of you! Thanks Ree, but, get out!"
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Convel gave his six family members a wink, then followed Reesa to her den. They were one of the closer bonds in the pack, she trusted him somewhat.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:54 pm

(definately! "Have fun storming the castle!")
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: