Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:47 am

Wynd watched as Feather's anger turned into worry, and she wrapped the empty eye socket with webs. The pain still thumped, but dully now, a limp pound on her head. "Let's just say I ran into some male deer," Wynd growled, the growl a bit softer in her voice.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

"Ok just relax for now, I will get you some marigold and poppyseeds," Feather spoke softly, "they will stop any infection and numb the pain, the seeds might make you drowsy though, so go lay down in your den, I will bring them to you" the healer suggested kindly. Heading towards the herb pile to get the plants for WyndBane.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:18 pm

"i'm Kala, but you can call me Kay."
Kana nodded, "Its nice to meat you Kala I hope we can be good friends, I fined it funny our name our so much a like," Kana said giggling a little. Suddenly out of no were a large growl erupted from kana's stomach. The fae realized she hadn't eaten since yesterday. Standing up she walked out of the clearing looking for a place to find food. Kana sniffed around and smelled a rabbit crouching low to the ground the fae stalked her pry. Right as she was about to run after it she stepped on a branched and there was a deafening crack. The rabbit looked up and ran off before kana could even think about going after it. "So much for lunch," Kana though, "looks like I need more lessons"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

"Are you Ordareesa? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were alpha...." Kay hoped she would let her stay.

Reesa got up from where she was seated and rose her hackles just to say she was in charge "Yes and who might you be?" She eyed the fae, dirty and possibly hurt she was no threat so Reesa relaxed her shoulders "Sorry about that...As you now know I'm Ordareesa but you can call me Reesa for short, I'm starting a pack you see... you want in?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:01 pm

"I'm not a pup," growled the female softly. Then she turned towards Kana, "If you want food, I was chasing a deer when I lost my eye. Before that, I caught a fawn. The meat is near the den, over there," the fae pointed. She looked back into the puddle, growling quietly at her own hurt appearance.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:22 pm

"If you want food, I was chasing a deer when I lost my eye. Before that, I caught a fawn. The meat is near the den, over there," the fae pointed.
Kana gasped, "Are you ok? And thank you I'll eat a little." Kana said gratefully getting hungrier by the minute. "Looks like I need to work on my hunting technique," She muttered her tail fluffing from embarrassment. "Oh I hope your eye gets better," Kana said trying to cheer the healer up. " and thanks again." with that she walked over to the fawn and began to eat. She was about to dig in when she remembered an old ritual her pack did before eating. She placed one paw on the fawn and said, "You'er life was needed to help my packs. You body will be used for good and you spirit remembered," She nodded and began scarfing down the chunks she tore off.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:15 pm

"Yes, because wolves grow new eyes..."the fae muttered. Wynd padded off a little ways and laid down, where she began to play a little with the cobwebs over her eyes, twisting and pulling a little with her claw. She started to think, 'Im only going to have this position for a year and a half, then I have to be a frikkin elder... great... I can tell the pups how I lost my eye... whatever...'
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 pm

"Its nice to meat you Kala I hope we can be good friends, I fined it funny our name our so much a like," Kala laughed too... how ironic. 'This pack seems nice' she thought. She heard Ordareesa behind her. "Yes and who might you be? Sorry about that...As you now know I'm Ordareesa but you can call me Reesa for short, I'm starting a pack you see... you want in?" Kala looked at Reesa "Yes please! I've been on my own for a while- it's not that fun!" She looked at her pelt. 'Oh, I'm filthy- what a way to greet an alpha.... blonde-brown instead of siver white? I must have practically rolled in mud...' She thought to herself. "I'm sorry to have to ask, but is anything to eat? I haven't had anything for a while.." 'Like four days...' She thought to herself. "I can hunt after I've eaten, if you'd like."
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Wynd overheard the new female. "Ahem." she growled, flashing a couple of teeth and both her covered eye and her good one. "Go with Kana, I already hunted a fawn." Wynd laid down and hoped that someone would either drag it back or bring her a bit; she was starving and she, afterall, had just given up her eye. That had to be worth some food.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:04 pm

"Go with Kana, I already hunted a fawn." Kay dipped her head. "Thanks!" She headed after Kana.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:14 pm

After Kana had eaten her fill she looked over at Wyndbane. Thinking the wolf must be hungry she pulled off a leg and walked over to Wynd. Putting the leg down in front of her she said, "hear you must be hungry," she then padded back to the tree were she slept that night and sat down for a rest.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

The wolf had been spending most of her time watching the borders and hunting for the pack she was tired so she went back to hunters den and went to sleep.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 pm

"Wynd, where was that deer anyways?" Feather wanted to find out why WyndBane had gone off to the unexplored. 'Hmm, I hope that she doesn't hate me as much as I think she does...' Fea drifted off enough to think she could smell her old pack, she had never let herself go, but knowing that her pack could care for her if anything happened, she allowed it, just this once. The healer didn't hear WyndBanes response, she followed the scent, eyes half closed, walking as though in a dream. Feather could scent her mother, her Father maybe even her best friend, she could not remember his name, he had left when his parents had. She remembered him though, just not his name.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:43 pm

'Hallucinations, I'm going crazy, I have been alone for too long.' Koda decided. He could've sworn that he could smell his parents, but he knew he didn't, they died seven moons ago, his mother of old age, and his father had starved from depression, even if Takoda brought him meat, his father would not eat even a morsel. The tawny brute turned the corner and saw a fae, he thought she may be dangerous so he ducked down behind the trunk of a tree, she had her nose in the air and looked like she was half asleep. He decided that she wasn't dangerous so he stepped out from behind the tree, she didn't notice, "Ahem..." still, she just kept walking, so he said it louder, "Ahem, hello, I am Takoda."
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Fea heard a voice behind her and turned, ready to fight, but changed her expression comepletely when she heard the name, "Takoda..." she thought aloud, "Takoda?" Feather looked at him, "TAKODA!" and with that the she-wolf threw herself at him, covering him with licks and repeating "I can't believe it's really you!" over and over again, he had no idea who she was of course. Feather pulled herself away and said, "It's you, I... I thought you were dead Koda, I've missed you so much." the brute looked confused, "you... you don't remember me, do you? It's me Koda, it's Fea, Feather you know from the Gray Cloud Pack (not a real pack, just made it up) we were nursery-mates," Feather sat with sadness that her friend didn't recognize her.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 am

"More happy memories..." growled Wyndbane.She muttered a thank you to Kana, and dragged the leg back to her hill. Before she sat down, the fae tugged off the cobwebs, where her eye socket was still red. She sat and ate hungrily.

Last edited by Kana on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you misspelled kana)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:20 am

Kana woke up with a jolt. She looked around then sat up. "What had frightened me?" the fae asked her self. Nothing came as a response. "It was just a dream, nothing odd," she muttered getting up and padding towards the clearing to see what everyone else is up to. "But why couldn't she remember it," that thought kept going through her head.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 pm

"Feather, I remember you, I thought you were dead, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" and Takoda jumped on Fea, "you smell different, are you in a new pack?" Koda wanted very much to be in a pack, "do you think you could take me with you?" the tawny brute was a bit embarrassed but he really wanted to be with his friend again.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Nari walked out from behind a tree, towards the others. She smiled as she saw that the pack was growing. Reaching the group, she sat on the ground and said, "Wow, it looks like I've missed a lot. Hi all, I'm Nari."
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:40 am

Feather brought Koda back to camp, both of them trotting, side by side, into the clearing. "Ahem, This is Takoda, I was in the nursery with him when we were little. He wants to meet Ordareesa, where is she?" waiting for a reply, her and her friend sat.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 am

Wynd walked back in time to hear Feather ask for Reesa. She walked over to them, showing her teeth and empty eye socket. With her good eye, she saw the male was golden brown. "I don't know where she is, but who is he to be in our den area?" She growled.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Kana walked over over to were Feather, Wynd and the new wolf Takoda were. "Hello, Im Kana you must be Tokoda pleaser to meat you," kana smiled and looked around the clearing. "I'm not sure were Reesa is at the moment, but knowing her with a new wolf hear she'll show up soon. Right now you must be hungry, there's a goat by the edge of the clearing," kana said indicating with her tail were the carcass is. Looking around she decided that she was going to go to the river for a drink. Padding out of the clearing she walked thought the forest to the river. Bending down she lapped up some water the went back to the den site.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:35 am

"Wynd, this is Takoda, Koda for short, we were demates before I came here an he is looking to find a pack, I thought since we are still a growing pack he might be welcome. Takoda, why don't you go eat." as the brute walked over to the goat Feather turned to WyndBane angrily, "listen," she whispered in a growl, "just because you have one eye, doesn't mean that I will take it easy on you, try being nice and you may actually be someone worth talking to!" Fea was really starting to resent the way this wolf treated everybody, before walking away, the orange grows turned back, shoving her face straight infront of WyndBanes good eye, "go get some poppyseeds, we are running low, you will find some by the edge of the territory closest to Evervast." she pulled herself away and marched over to Koda, brightening as she started a conversation with the male.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:44 am

The fae growled angrily. She pulled her tail up high, commanding more dominance then the younger, less experienced Feather. Then Wynd walked off to the valley, despite the memories it held for her.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 am

As Kana came back to the den site. as she entered the clearing, Wynd march angrily pasted her and Feather talking to Takoda. Kana looked around, tension lingering in the camp like fog. Something just happened and it wasn't very good.

Last edited by Kana on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : improper grammer)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next