Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest Empty The Forest

Post  Ordareesa Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:17 pm

The young fae comes across a clearing "Mother is this the right place?" she mumbles to herself. She spots a den to the left "I think it's time to settle in for a while I think I will start here" She thinks. Reesa marks her territory after checking no other wolf lives in the area, she find a river, the lush clearing and a mountain side, her ears twitch at the sound of a hare rustling in the bush next to her, with a elegant swoop she has it in her mouth.

The Forest Wolf_p10 The Forest Forest13
The Forest River11 The Forest Mounta10

(These are the four main spots in the Green wood Territory.)

Last edited by Ordareesa on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Forest Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Ordareesa Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Reesa walked up to a tree nearby and lay down. She could smell other animals under the ground beneath her paws. They were digging around under a patch of flowers when she saw a herd of deer grazing nearby. She remembered that she had not eaten since her arrival. She went from the bottom of the small slope so the wind wouldn't carry here scent, Reesa stalked her way up then she pounced, almost like a cat, and she bit down hard on a neck of a doe. The rest of the herd galloped away but did not leave her territory. She watched them cross the river as the doe tried to scramble to her feet once again, Reesa bit down one more time and its eyes began to cloud up, it was dead. Reesa took a few famished gulps until she was full. There was plenty left, she thought she might want it later. Not wanting to waste her catch, she dragged it to a rock that hung over a good size spot for her to sleep, she dug up until it was a real den like the ones her mother made, her eyes closed as she fell into a light doze.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Tear trotted through the forest her stomach was grumbling ferociously, she came cross some grazing deer but they had all left by the time she got near them. Tear spotted a river not to far from where she was she went over and got a drink of water. After that Tear swam slowly across, she could smell fresh kill! She ran towards it only to find a white fae sleeping beside it she sat down and waited for her to get up, and maybe she would let her have some.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:22 am

A new scent drifted through the air it was the smell of a wolf! Reesa quickly got up and looked around she had spotted a wolf! It was just standing there looking at the carcass. Reesa looked at the she wolf "Hello, would you like some? I have plenty." The wolf looked like she was really hungry, that was when the idea struck her she asked "hey, I'm Ordareesa you can call me Reesa for short, I'm starting a pack and I'm looking for members, this is my territory your in, you should be more careful, I could be one of those mean wolves that would try to kill you for entering." She looked back at her and gave her a friendly glance to let her know that she is safe here.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:06 am

The brute wandered through the domain, striding aimlessly as he went through the vegetation. Various scents filled the areas he came to, the shifting winds let him know a herd was here not too long ago. Leaving the food out of mind he came across a little pond, his beige limbs coming to a hault at the waters edge. Lowering his apex to the liquid as his tongue lapped up the refreshing water, new scents caught his attention and pointed his nose in the air to get a better whiff. Other wolves were in the territory, with a twitch of an ear and a flick of his tassle he trotted toward the scent with curiousity. Soon enough he peered through some brush to spot two faes sitting beside a carcass, his honey orbs shifted around to look for others but saw nobody around. Lowering himself while blending in with his surroundings he wanted to study their behaviour before exposing his presence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"Hello, would you like some? I have plenty."

"Thank you" the fae started to snag at the meat when the white wolf spoke again.

"hey, I'm Ordareesa you can call me Reesa for short, I'm starting a pack and I'm looking for members, this is my territory your in, you should be more careful, I could be one of those mean wolves that would try to kill you for entering."

She looked back at the white fae and noticed how nice she was to her "thank you next time I will be more careful" Tear had the I'm starting a pack and I'm looking for members part stuck in her head "um Reesa? I was wondering can I join your pack... I think you said something about it a second ago..."

Last edited by Tearla on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 am

"thank you next time I will be more careful"

Reesa smiled knowing the fae had found her information useful.

"um Reesa? I was wondering can I join your pack... I think you said something about it a second ago..."

Reesa was shocked at first, She didn't even notice that she had mentioned it. Reesa looked at her again. "Yes of course you can join, we can discuss more, let's go to the den site" Reesa got up and led the new wolf down towards the den site. She felt like she was being watched she looked around but couldn't smell anything "Hey...." she stopped her sentence 'hey wolf? hey you?' she thought "um sorry but I don't think I caught your name" she asked "do you smell anything?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 pm

"Yes of course you can join,we can discus more, let's go to the den site"
Tear followed Reesa down the ravine, The fur on Reesa's neck were sticking up and she waving her head side to side Tear could scent a whiff of a wolf in the direction they were headed, the entire time she had thought that it was a pack member maybe not.

"um sorry but I don't think I caught your name" she asked "do you smell anything?"
"oh sorry about that I'm Tearla, Tear for short, and yes I think there's another a little south which we are headed, do you not smell it?" There were less and less bushes as they walked through the forest but more and more trees the had past the other a little while back. There they were the den site, it was a perfect clearing with four different dens and lots of other rocks and trees that could make more.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Honey orbs continued to watch the white and grey faes, seeing that they seemed to take notice of his presence. Waving his tassle slowly behind him in wonder while he realized they were starting to head near the area he was in, easing his footing in his current spot until they passed by without harm; allowing him to back off quietly. Giving a quick shake of his pelt he lowered his rear onto the blades of green, pondering whether he should approach or not. Letting out a deep sigh as he stood up making up his mind and trotted toward the direction they went, following behind against the wind and noticing them up ahead near a den site. The earthy brute stopped few feet behind them giving comfortable space between them, "Are you maiden's of, or forming a pack?" he asked, quite hasty but placid as his orbs shifted amongst them in hope he'd found a new beginning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Kana walked through the forest timidly she had never bin on her own for this long. The breeze was full of odd scents she didn't know; and at any moment something could attack. She stayed low to the ground hoping not to be noticed. Her stomach grumbled for she hadn't eaten in days. Her feet were soar from walking but she pushed forward knowing something or someone would come. Good or bad she would have to find out. Then the sent of wolves caught her nose. She decided to go investigate.

Last edited by Kana on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Nariyai walked slowly through the forest, her paws padding softly on fallen leaves. She felt peaceful, looking at nature almost always made her feel this way. Her eyesight wandered around, looking at interesting things, such as the broken twig on the ground over here and the bird nest in that tree over there. She smiled softly.

Nari's smile faltered slightly as the scents of other wolves wafted towards her on a slight breeze. Who was there? Curious, the fae wandered over to investigate the scents, going slightly faster than before.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 am

Kan walked slowly towards the other wolves. As she was walking she caught the sent of something else drifted to her nose. The smell was a recently killed deer. Kana changed her direction and headed toward the meat.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Tear's voice faded into the background when a brown brute crept up from the side.

"Are you maiden's of, or forming a pack?"

"Hello" Ree spoke with a calm settling tone. "I am Ordareesa, Reesa or Ree will do, I am forming a pack" Reesa's eyes narrowed. Reesa tried to sound hopeful "Can I be of assistance? This is Green Wood Pack territory, by any chance..... would you like to join?" The she-wolf stared at him with hopeful eyes.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Kana soon found the meat she was looking and hoping for. The meat smelled of wolf but she didn't really care. She dug in and eat her fill. After she looked around then began to follow the wolves sent going deeper into the forest. She stalked low to the ground listening to any sounds of wolves or other predators. Soon the sent grow stronger and she began to hear distant voices. "Dear their near by!" she thought getting a little scared.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:36 am

Seeing as he caught her attention, he gave a slight bow of his cranium to the fae now known as Ordareesa. His orbs traveled around the den site, finding the place to be a decent start to a new pack. "Green woods.." he murmured, turning his attention back to the noble who held a hopeful glimmer of his recruit. "I would like to join." he replied with a nod, flowing his tassle slowly. "The name's Daiya." he noted with a grin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 am

Nari wandered closer to the source of the scents, and saw three wolves talking, and another one a little ways away. She smiled slightly, she hadn't expected other wolves to be here. She sat beside a tree, and waited for the wolves to finish their conversation.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Kana stayed low to the ground. "What should I do?" She thought disparingly. She peeked out form her hiding spot, seeing as none of the wolves had noticed her yet she took a deep breath and began to relax. She decided she would sit tight and see if they'd notice her or see if they'd leave.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 pm

"I would like to join."

Reesa, a bit shocked from the blunt words.

"The name's Daiya."

Reesa tried to remember what had just happened, She hadn't noticed that she even mentioned it, again, "Er..Of course, Can I know your skills, so I can put you on the ranks?" Reesa could smell the scent of wolf but she couldn't tell what direction it came from, or how many directions for that matter. Reesa looked at Tear hoping that she would get what she was thinking. Ree focused her attention back to the brown brute.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Nari's ears perked slightly as she heard the wolves mention joining a pack. She wondered if that applied to her. The she-wolf had been looking to join a respectable pack for a long time. Quietly, she moved a little closer, trying to hear more.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Kana saw some movement by the wolves but payed no attention to it. It appeared none of the other wolves noticed her and she was about to leave, but she was to afraid of making any noise. She thought it over for a second, then decided that she'd move on. Se took a step and accidentally stepped on a twig. The twig snapped with a defining crack. She knew the others had heard her.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Nari heard the twig snap, and turned her head slightly towards the source. She noticed another wolf standing there, and gave the wolf a slight smile. She looked back at the talking wolves and waited for them to finish, getting slightly impatient.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

"Crack"

This time for sure Reesa knew that there was someone or something watching. "Excuse me" she whispered, Reesa bowed her head for the sudden retreat. Walking out carefully, paw by paw, inching closer the scent grew stronger. "What if it jumped out and attacked everyone? What if it attacks me?" Ree walked on she was only a few tail lengths away and by now she was sure, there had been a spying fae that was on retreat. Was she spying? Or was she just carelessly watching? Ree cleared her throat "Hello? please come out of the bushes..." Reesa whiffed the air for anything else. This time there was no mistake. Ree looked down on the other side where the unknown wolf was "you too"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Hello? please come out of the bushes..."
Kana stepped out of the bushes slowly her head down. She looked up at the wolves trying to fake a smile but she couldn't. She stood there then said, "I'm sorry I was spying on you," She looked up at the she-wolf. "I heard you mention something about a pack," She continued, "I was wondering, if I... could join?" She asked now looking into the she-wolfs eyes.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Nari was a little startled when she realized that she had been noticed. She slowly walked out of the bushes to join the other wolves, slightly nervous. She was surprised when the wolf she had smiled at had asked about joining the pack. Figuring that the wolf had said enough already, Nari said "Ditto." and then was silent.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"I'm sorry I was spying on you,"

From another pack? Impossible no one should know I'm here yet.

I heard you mention something about a pack," She continued, "I was wondering, if I... could join?" She asked now looking into the she-wolfs eyes.

"well first what is your name?" Ree looked at where the other wolf was emerging from and back to the wolf in front of her "Come over here."

"Ditto."

"Mother did you know this was going to happen? Thank you." Reesa thought "Er... yes right this way" she lead them to where Daiya was standing. "Can I have your names?" Ree narrowed her eyes towards the newer faes were. "I'm Ordareesa, or Reesa or anything like that for short" She tried to hide her excitement for the increase of members "What are your skills so I can place you three among the ranks?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 35 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next