Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Nariyai Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Nariyai followed the wolf, Reesa, and then sat down and replied, "I'm Nariyai, but I go by Nari or Ariya. I don't really know what you mean by skills, but I'm a pretty quick runner and thinker." She wondered if that was enough, and looked at the other wolves curiously, wondering about them.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"Ditto."
Kana looked over her shoulder to see wolf approaching them. She then looked back at the she-wolf.
"well first what is your name?"
"Oh sorry! I'm Kana," Kana said now getting nervous. "Man I made a bad first impression," she thought
"Er... yes right this way"
Kana followed the she-wof her paws stinging every time she took a step.
"I'm Ordareesa, or Reesa or anything like that for short"
"What are your skills so I can place you three among the ranks?"
Kan stopped to think, "I don't have any skill do I, and if I did what are they?" She walked a faced Reesa. "Umm... Reesa, I don't think I have any skills," She quietly sadly looking at the ground.

Last edited by Ordareesa on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You forgot the "U" in "thought")
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"I'm Nariyai, but I go by Nari or Ariya. I don't really know what you mean by skills, but I'm a pretty quick runner and thinker."

There was something special about Nariyai that Reesa couldn't think of "Hmm do you know how to heal?"

"Oh sorry! I'm Kana,"
"Umm... Reesa, I don't think I have any skills,"

The fae was still young, "You will be apprenticed, When you are older you will earn yourself a rank"

Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

"You will be apprenticed, When you are older you will earn yourself a rank"
"Really!" kana said getting existed, "Thats cool! This'll be fun!" Kana said jumping around in excitement. She tripped and fell landing on one of her paws. "Ow!" She said getting up and shaking out other sore paw.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 am

The auburn brujo had suddenly zoned out, his mind traveling elsewhere leaving him oblivious to anything around him; his orbs blinked several times while new vixen's caught his attention. His auds perked and tail slightly raised in surprise, shaking his crown to take in the present. "Sorry, I zoned.." he mumbled sheepishly with a small chuckle, listening to the fae's discuss ranking, "Oh, I tend to lack in speed but my stamina makes up for it to carry me for long distances, I'm not so bad at agility either.." he mentioned to Reesa, with a slight tilt of his head. Looking over he saw the one fae trip over her excitement at her pronounced rank, "You okay?" Daiya questioned, shifting his optics to the vix's sore paw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Nariyai nodded at Reesa, and answered her question, "I'm fairly good at healing..." She stopped as Kana jumped into the air and landed awkwardly, "Are you okay?"
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 pm

"Are you okay?" Daiya questioned
"Are you okay?"
Kana smiled awkwardly as she got up. "I'm fine," She said looking at her aching paw. "Nothing to worry about?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Daiya averted his gaze to the femmora's brown hues, hearing there is nothing to be worried about while he studied her visage to find any expression of denying aid. Assuming she didn't want a lot of attention toward her paw he gave a small smile, "Take care then." he said with a nod and glanced to the others as he sat himself down onto the grass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:30 am

Nariyai didn't quite believe Kana's response, but turned back towards the other wolves. If Kana wanted her help with healing the paw, she would ask.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Kan felt a bit embarrassed from her earlier fall and decided she had attracted enough attention to her self for one day. She sat down and looked at the surrounding forest. The trees seemed to scrape the sky as the birds flew over head. "This place feels like home," the young fae thought.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:29 pm

The brute and faes were getting along and disbanded off to do there own thing. Reesa walked over to a over hanging rock and layed down keeping watch on her pack mates as her eyes became heavy and was soon in a deep sleep.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Kana continued looking at the forest. She lay down on her back under an tree and just watched the clouds roll by. The fae took in deep calm breaths of air as she looked up between the branches of the tree. "This is it," she muttered, "this is what she wanted me to do,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Nari, figuring that the conversation was over, walked over to a tree and sat down. After a few minutes, she fell into a light sleep.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

All the wolves had left most them either went to sleep or just stood there, Tear too was also tired as she went over close to one of the dens Reesa said was a hunter den and laid down, soon she drifted off to sleep like the others.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

As kana looked at the Sky she slowly drifted off to a dream filled sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Reesa woke up to the PAT PAT from falling rain, She watched each individual drop from her tail that had stuck out from the over hanging rock. Most of the wolves had sheltered under trees and dozed off in the sun. They were all twitching to the pattering rain that fell from the leaves overhead. Ree walked out and stepped on to the rock that she used as shelter, "This might be the last rain of the season, here it rains in all seasons but summer, although when it does rain it might just seem as a light mist" Reesa spoke loudly so all would wake from there disturbed slumber. The rain was starting to die down as it got quieter Reesa's stomach started to growl, She looked around the clearing "would anyone like to join me on a hunting party?" There wasn't really a system yet so this way would be best right now. This was a good time to learn each others skill, and maybe get to know them better.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:59 pm

"This might be the last rain of the season, here it rains in all seasons but summer, although when it does rain it might just seem as a light mist" Reesa spoke loudly
Kana lifted her head and looked around. Her pelt was dripping from the rain that fell on her through the trees. She shook it off. "No not rain!" she thought desperately
"would anyone like to join me on a hunting party?"
Kana padded over to Reesa, "Um, I'd love to join you but-" she started tying to think of and excuse not to go, "I... well... Don't know how to hunt!" She quickly walking past Reesa to sit under the rock. "Thank goodness I'm out of the rain," She muttered lying down.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

"Um, I'd love to join you but-" she started tying to think of and excuse not to go, "I... well... Don't know how to hunt!" She quickly walking past Reesa to sit under the rock. "Thank goodness I'm out of the rain," She muttered lying down.

That must be a big inconvenience she thought to herself, "Well maybe you think it might be time to learn?" Ree asked as she hoped down to look at the young she-wolf giving her a reassuring glance. "If you can't hunt then, well you'll never get the real taste of freshly caught meat, so come on and I'll teach you, although I'm not the best I can still teach you a thing or two.".
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well maybe you think it might be time to learn?" Ree asked
"If you can't hunt then, well you'll never get the real taste of freshly caught meat, so come on and I'll teach you, although I'm not the best I can still teach you a thing or two.".
Kana thought about this for a moment then looked at Reesa then out at the rain. She sighed and responded with as much enthusiasm as possible, "Sure I'd love for you to teach me how to hunt,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Daiya had taken shelter under some bushy pine from the falling sky, his lips pulled back in distaste at the rain until it began to settle. His honey optics shifted to Kana and Reesa who were nearby, remembering the mention of a hunting party. Shaking off the droplets from his earthy pelt, he trotted over with a small snort and looked at the two fae's, "It'll be nice to hunt with a new pack." Daiya said with a small smile, "Also I haven't eaten yet.." he noted feeling hungry at the thought of catching something to satisfy him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Kana sighed and thought, "Well if Daiya wants to hunt I don't see why I shouldn't go too. Even if there is rain."
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 pm

The rain was very light at this point and would be easy to muffle there own scents. There was a light breeze though so you were going to have to hunt down wind, "I believe its just the three of us then, we will hunt on the mountain side (IMG 4- Pg 1) there we can use the rain to muffle our scents and hunt down wind. We will be looking for hares and if we are lucky a herd might be near by" Reesa strode off through the forest and down on the mountain side.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"I believe its just the three of us then, we will hunt on the mountain side there we can use the rain to muffle our scents and hunt down wind. We will be looking for hares and if we are lucky a herd might be near by"
Kana nodded and followed Reesa down onto the mountain side. The rain was really light but the fact that water was falling on her face made Kana uncomfortable. The fae kept walking occasionally trying to shake the water off her tan pelt.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 am

Nari opened her eyes, and watched the others walk away. She had just woken up a few seconds ago. Figuring she wouldn't be much help in a hunt anyway, she walked over to the dens and began exploring them so she would have something to do while the others were gone.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

The Forest - Page 2 Empty HEEEEERES FEATHER!!

Post  Feather Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Feather awoke right before the sun, looking around her makeshift den. Though she hadn't eaten in days, she knew that it was vital to keep moving. If Fea didn't find a pack soon, she wouldn't last much longer, she had lived off of berries and grass for longer than a hare could! 11 moons alone, she couldn't take a sunrise more. A soft breeze started, carrying fresh scents along with something she had wanted for much longer than she could remember, wolves. Cautiously, Feather followed the smell, there were atleast four of them, faes and she could only smell one brute. Feather crept over to a large den and crouched low, warmth spread over her muzzle, the wolves were in the den and she could tell now, five faes and one brute. She turned around with a feeling of paranoia and felt warm breathing on the back of her neck. Fea spun around with a snarl, ready to fight for her life. Finding that it was a brute was the worst part, but the thing that frightened her the most, was he wasn't trying to hurt Feather. He was sitting calmly and looking at her. This brute was terrifyingly beautiful, his pelt was all sorts browns, having the darker hues and blacks around his head, ears and along his spine, with cream around his lower muzzle, underbelly and his limbs.
"Please help me..." The small Ginger furred she-wolf stuttered nervously.
The last thing she saw were his perfect, Honey chestnut eyes, gazing into hers, as she unwillingly tumbled into a deep sleep from exhaustion.

Last edited by Feather on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to add and improve stuff)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next