Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay Empty Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:52 am

I couldn't wait for the poll, so... sorry. We will still have it, I just need ed to make this.

Deep in the woods, you may see several trees in a circle. On each tree is a door. A heart, a pine, a turkey, an egg, and a pumpkin. Several may be cheery, but if you chose to go into the pumpkin, you will be screaming by the time you get there. It is much simpler to simply die and hope you die on Halloween. So follow me, into the world of banshees, skeletons, vampires, and other monsters. Onwards, to Halloween Town.
Rules:
1. You must have died on the day of Halloween.
2. You start out in the door clearing, right after your death.
3. You must be a monster.
4. If you have questions, please, ask.
5. Have a good time scaring!
RP is open. If you wish to join, please go to the topic for joining, thank you!
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay Empty Re: Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Extra News: I have decided on something. Since I somewhat am worried about having the town to ourselves (*Shoves Jack out of his house and takes up residence there*), I am going to ask some people if they want to rp a main character from the movie as well as their character, or maybe just as the movie character (Shock, Jack, Oogie Boogie, ect.). There are some rules.
1. If you have asked me once, wait. I will answer soon.
2. Ask by pm.
3. You MUST have watched the movie. I don't want Oogie Boogie petting a kitten or Sally to be making a polar bear suit for herself.
4. You must fill the form correctly.
5. If the character you want is already taken, don't me for it, or discuss the issue with the taker.
6. You must be able to answer a few questions about the character you want. This is to ensure you have watched the movie.

Characters:
Jack -
Sally -
Oogie Boogie -
Shock -
Lock -
Barrel -
Santa (May or may not be included.) -
Doctor Finklestein (C'mon, I had to include the poor monster!) -
Mayor -

Form:
Name -
1st Character Question & Answer -
2nd Character Question & Answer -
Movie Question & Answer -

Questions:
Jack -
1. What is Jack's pet, and what is his name?
2. What item does Jack have from the time he is in the snowman to when he jumps from the pie shop in Christmas Town?

Sally -
1. How many songs does Sally partake in?
2. What is the herb always used by Sally to escape from Dr. Finklestein?

Oogie Boogie -
1. Fill in the blank, "You're jokin', you're jokin', I can't believe my eyes, You're jokin' me, you gotta be, This can't be the right guy, _____________, I don't know which is worse!"
2. What color does Oogie Boogie glow when he is singing his song?

Shock -
1. What item does she ride at the end of the trio's song?
2. What is the first thing that Shock suggests doing to kidnap Santa?

Lock -
1. What item does he ride at the end of the trio's song?
2. What is the first thing that Lock suggests doing to kidnap Santa?

Barrel -
1. What item does he ride at the end of the trio's song?
2. What is the first thing that Barrel suggests doing to kidnap Santa?

Santa -
1. What does the town call Santa?

Doctor Finklestein -
1. What can he do to his head?
2. What is he assigned to do by Jack to help make Christmas?

Mayor -
1. How many faces does he have?
2. What is his tie shaped as?

Movie Question -
How many songs are in the movie, and where/sung by who?

Ok then, if you want to be one of the people, sign up XD!
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay Empty Re: Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Vispera awoke in a forest. It was filled with rotting trees and mist. To her right, she saw a cat. To her left, a small blob. She looked down at herself. Black fur, unlike her brown fur. Orange hair was in the way of one eye. "Where the hell are we?!" Asked the female, looking areas nt. The last thing she could remember was sneaking into town and... being shot. "What's going on?!" She snarled.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 am

"Blobby doesn't know where we are" Derp replied in his cute and baby voice.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am

Vasa woke up her the pain in her back gone.
"Where the hell are we?!"
She looked around she didn't recognize anything or anyone. She looked over to see a strange orange and black wolf and a blob. "what the, I don't remember anything," Vasa thought. The last thing she remembered was bright lights. She stood up flicking her tail and brought her paw to her mouth getting ready to clean her self. She looked at her paw shining purple in the moon light. "What the what?!?" She said looking at her front paws. "since when was I purple!?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm

"Blobby thinks, since you tuned purple"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

"Well, what's your name?", asked the wolf. She still didn't like the orange that covered her eye, or the sounds of whispers around her, but she figure she might as well be nice. Unless they tried to kill her. Then she would act like the tough girl that she had learned to be, and beat their asses back to Mexico. Audios, suckas!
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:12 am

"Well, what's your name?"
Vasa turned her attention from her purple paws to the orange and black wolf. "Im vasa," she said smoothly. She looked around whispers filling her ears. "this place gives me the creeps," she muttered mostly to her self.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:35 am

"HEY! DON'T FORGET ME! MY NAME IS... is... err... Je ne sais pas?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

Vasa looked at the little pink blob. She walk up to it and began poking in with one of her purple paws. "what are you... Ja ne sais pas?" she said confused with the name of the thing.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'ma just call you Ignoto, ok amigo?" Vispera may have taken to Europe, and she indeed liked it, but she was born Mexican. The fae would die- or, had died -Mexican. "Now, lets see. Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, and the garra del rocío. Bueno." said Wisp as she counted her claws. Then she looked up. It was full moon. "'Ow many estrellas- er, stars -do you think there are up there, Especies Hermanas?" asked Vispera, looking at the cat.

Translation: I'ma just call you Ignoto (Spanish for Unknown), ok friend?" "Now let's see. One, two, three, four, and the dew claw. Good." "'ow many stars -er, stars -do you think there are up there, Sister Species?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:24 pm

"No abla Espanyol" Vasa replied using the only spanish she new. She was a city cat born and raised on the streets of... She didn't know what the humans called it but it was her home. Her not spanish speaking home. She looked over at the wolf, "if you know english use it please I don't speak or under stand spanish. Im really sorry," Vasa said trying to be polite but were ever they were then needed to stick together. Understanding one another was important.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 pm

"Mm. I know English. Europeans like speaking their language and a bit of English. I'm from Mexico, before whatever happened to me happened. And you, sister species?", asked the black and orange wolf.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Vasa just stood and looked at the wolf not knowing how to reply. "yes? all i remember are lights and my back, my poor, poor back it hurt so much!" Vasa wailed recalling the night before or what she thought was before she wasn't quite sure any more what day it is.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:47 pm

"The animals in Mexico were scrawny. All of them. Not me- no, I was the tigress of the wolves. And then, in Europe- these people were dressed up as the oddest things, and someone saw me. Bang! They shot me. I guess I really am dead. Did you have any amigos- uh... friends where you came from?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

Vasa thought about this for a while, "friends, You could say so, yah i had friends. There was Amethyst, a house cat, and Max he was a fellow stray..." Vasa sighed. She was dead wasn't she, this must hell this cant be heaven. Vasa felt a ting of sadness push through her, all her friends were enjoying themselves on earth. *Sigh* she envied them. "so did you have friends?" she asked the wolf.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:11 pm

"Nope, no friends. Well, actually, there was this bird that I didn't kill because she asked me not to. I don't hurt people if they ask me to not hurt them. We were friends after that, until I got sent to Europe. She was a hawk. A silver-colored one. I liked her, she was very nice. I like silver. And black and orange." Vispera circled around the cat, before scrambling up on a twisted tree (like, really twisted). The wolf stuck her paw in a hole, hoping for eggs, when something leathery and furry clung to her paw. "GET IT OFF ME! WHAT IS IT?!" She screamed, pulling her leg out and shaking it. A bat came flying up. "Newcomers! Finally! I will alert the town!", the little bat spoke in a screechish boise. "Oh God. What the hell is a bat doing 'alearting a town'? And why is it in a hole?!"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:16 pm

Vasa's fur stood on end. A BAT!! Vasa jumped vertically in the air landing on her paws softly. She then began to run in circles all her fur standing on end. She continued to run blindly until... *bam* vasa ran right into a dead tree. "oh!" vasa exclaimed shaking her head. the world spun around for a bit then fell into place. "sorry about that," she replied rubbing her head with one purple paw.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:42 pm

Shock ran to her window, where a bat now perched in the dying light. "Missus ... Crawky thanks ye," panted the bat. "Croak! Do weI have newthe arrivals?" The witch asked with obvious enthusiasm. The bat nodded. Shock grabbed the purple hat off her bed, pushed Barrel's door into his face as he started to walk out, and ran out into the darkening sky. Her broom, made out of oak and elm tree, rested on the ground, along with Lock's pitchfork and Barrel's baseball bat- which the candy lover simply used to whack people in the face. Shock grabbed her broom and took off into the grey horizon, scanning the forest below for a clearing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Vasa paced back and forth after the fright she had with the bat. She waited for what, she didn't know. Something was going to come to them. Hopefully something good, but by the looks of this place it couldn't be good but Vasa hoped. She stopped and looked up into the night sky. "what did that bat mean,"Newcomers! Finally! I will alert the town!"" Vasa said out load to no one in particular. She continue to pace, waiting or something waiting for anything.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 pm

"Well, if we are dead, I suppose we might be new to this... world. You know, I don't think we are in Heaven or hell. If we were in Heaven, I think there would be angels and light and crap, and in Hell I think we would be burning in acid. But I may be wrong,", the wolf said, yawning.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:59 pm

"you have a point," Vasa added stopping to face the wolf. "i guess were not in heave or hell but then... were are we?" she asked fear overwhelming her.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:42 pm

"Blobby's not very intelligent mind doesn't know"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:45 am

Vasa looked down at the blob, she smiled a bit, "your funny and speak the truth... its good to have you around,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 pm

"Ya, Blobby fun!" Derp jumped up and down, every time he hit the ground he expanded and was flat like a pancake.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next