Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Nightmare -ON HIATUS-

Go down

The Next Nightmare -ON HIATUS- Empty The Next Nightmare -ON HIATUS-

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Oogie screamed in agony as his bugs were burnt. He melted before Jack's eyes, melting, melting, until the top fifty or so bugs could jump out and scatter on the ground. Sandy Claws - Santa Claus - stomped on one bug, killing it and letting it's shrill noise of pain die down. The other bugs scurried towards the entrance, keeping together in the shape of a crescent moon. This did not go unnoticed by Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King, but he was quite content simply hoping they would be crushed, or fall into a pit, or whatnot.

So, the skeleton walked back to Sally- the beloved, shy, light blueish rag doll of the town -and Santa Claus- who had been captured by Oogie Boogie, and almost killed along with Sally. "I'm very sorry, sir," Jack started to apologize to the obese red-coated man, before he interrupted. "Listen, before you or anyone else here decides to try and take over someone else's holiday, go see her-" he pointed to Sally. "-First. She's the only one who makes sense in this insane asylum..."

"Like I said, I am very sorry. If you would like, I will have Lock, Shock, and Barrel take you back to Christmas Town," Jack said humbly, only wanting the best of luck to reach Santa. The overweight man saw exactly who the three Jack was talking about were.

Barrel, the youngest, wore a pale, round mask of a skeleton on his face, with a wide toothy grin. Shock, who was the same age as Lock, wore her purple dress and a witches hat. Lock, who was the same age as Shock, had curved red eyebrows that stuck up like horns, and a devil costume.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down