Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist-Mint Valley

+7
Kala
Loner(s)
Athraithe
Diablo
Daimon
Ordareesa
Zaylex/Keli
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mist-Mint Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Mist-Mint Valley

Post  Ordareesa Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:59 pm

(WOOT WOOT, YOU GO GURL! (BT DUBS IT'S DIABLO) PHHH I DIDN'T KNOW THE WHOLE TIME)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Convel raised an eyebrow, then watched them. He knew, with his experience, fighting without a team or a partner would be suicidal. Yet he stayed, hoping it was an act; although Convel had always wanted a soul-mate, he was not good at the emotional stuff.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:20 pm

(ur not supposed to know, but whatever Razz it was supposed to be "secret", at least for a bit)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

Hess
Hess instinctively neared Dai when the female unexpectedly jumped out. Hess snarled and leapt at her, knocking the white one down with force. "Who are you? Tell me or I will slit your throat right now! You are from the pack!"
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Daimon growled at the fae. He set a paw onto Hess's shoulder, and sneered, "Now, now, let's be civil. If someone is infatuated with me or my brother, I can't necessarily say I blame them. Now back off of the wolf, and we will have her tell us why she feels like being a big girl and coming to the blood thirsty group."

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Kay smoothed her fur. "Actually, I was sent to find you, and report back to the pack, but let's say I... changed my devotions." She let the last few words slide out of her mouth like honey. "I think I could be quite helpful..." She glanced at the other fae "But after that welcome I'm not sure I'll be staying." She hoped they would let her stay. 'They can't be that evil...' Already her mind was starting to change.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Daimon was, for once, nervous. The wolf might speak of them; although he had killed the old elder healer wolf, they might not have a big chance of outnumbering the pack. So, Dai went over his options- killing the fae or changing her mind about the good guys. The second was better, as they would gain a number and the pack would lose one, but it was also harder, riskier. "You do not want to leave just yet.."

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 am

"You do not want to leave just yet.." Kay realized she didn't have any choices- if she left, she'd most likely be hunted down and killed. She smiled. "I'll stay then." She realized she was still lying on the forest floor and sat up. "Good to meet you. I'm Kala."

Last edited by Kala on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Mist-Mint Valley - Page 2 Kala_a10

Look at you two <3 BeeTeeDubs I can post when and where I want I'm Admin XD, Oh ya that "e" is an "a" It's just in disguise!
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm

(Did you make that?)
Convel watched, but turned away. He would keep what he saw secret. The grey male had his own secrets- that he had been playing around with a slightly lit cigarrete, and when he accidentally rolled it into the grass, the forest had caught fire. So he left, turned around, and laid down under a tree, one eye open for flames. And he looked down. At the bone. The bone from the paw of his mentor. The bone that survived the flame; the bone that stayed when flesh burned. The bone that Convel had managed to gouge a hole in with his canine teeth and tie on a reed using his teeth and very sharp claws.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Syan

Syan watched the scene unfolding in front of her. 'This looks like fun...' She thought, flicking her sooty black tail behind her in agitation. She slowly crawled her way out of the forest, being as submissive as possible. "I have been looking for a new pack," She said, her voice its usual dry hiss, "one that doesn't mind bloodshed." She knew her white fore legs were streaked the reddish-bown of dried blood, as well as her white chest. 'Good thing it isn't mine...' She muttered under her breath so the others couldn't hear, thinking of the dead beta of her first pack. She been on her own since the idiot of a brute's corpse had been discovered by her last pack. Her tawny-yellow eyes searched the clearing. "If you'd allow me to join." She added respectfully.
Twisted Evil
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am

Kala half snarled at the newcomer, then realized that there was no point. She had to get back if she wanted to stay useful to the gorgeous brute. Then her mind stopped and backed up. "SYAN!" She raced towards the she-wolf. "SISTER!," Kay nearly knocked her kin over with affection. She turned back towards the rest of the wolves. "I have to go, but I'll be back," She said before slinking back under the cover of the trees and racing back to the pack. (she doesn't know that syan was the one to seperate her from her last pack. me and fell planned this!)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:43 pm

DIABLO YOU WILL POST!!!!! ADMINS ORDERS!!!!!
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Kay stalked back into the clearing. "Good morning," she said to wolves. She hoped the she'd end up talking to HIM today! Twisted Evil
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:42 pm

(Okay Diablo, I'm hacking your account)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Diablo shifted his glance at the white fae that had come the day before. Diablo avoided eye contact again, Daimon had excepted her here so there was nothing he could do, he wouldn't go against his brothers will. Diablo, "Okay just talk to her, not every wolf out there likes my brothers beauty more than mine" he thought. "Err..." He looked at the fae and stood up to meet her "What are you doing here?" he snarled. "Oh no! I messed up!" Regret in his eyes.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm

"What are you doing here? Oh no! I messed up!" Kay couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry," She said. "I thought I had answered that.... My name's Kala, what's yours?"
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Diablo stared at the white fae for abit longer "I thought I had answered that.... My name's Kala, what's yours?" "act tough" he thought as he shifted his position ignoring the faint sound of crows cawwing in the background "Name's Diablo, I'm hungry... come with me newbie" referring to the she wolf.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Kala grinned. `Whatever you want.` She said teasingly. She loped of into the woods, away from the rest of the pack.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:24 am

Dai watched with disdain at the pair. He was still worried about... well, would you call it... double treason? Whatever it was. The male was also worried about his brother, falling for this female. He couldn't have that in his territory. Daimon was the smart one- smart enough to know that actually enjoying himself with a female costed him his territory, his pride, his workers - everything. If there wa actually a fae with any kind of brains and blood lust in her, Dai would have reconsidered. But females were weak, dumb little petty slaves compared to males. And then compare normal males to him. But back to the topic. All of the females cared about things like, what if they don't like me? And, do I look pretty?. Damn the wolves who hate you. They don't matter. The girls were nothing more then distraction. Worthless, petty, and weak distractions. Only good for mindless fighting, or a good way to take out your anger. "Mum, follow the pack scents. Figure out where they might stay for summer. Stay out of the way if they are near, do not engage in any fighting. As soon as you find the most probable place they would be staying, report back to me. If Diablo thinks he is getting away with falling without consequences, he is so wrong." Daimon growled, whispering the last sentence to himself.

(So, apparently Dai is sexist who plans some way of 'punishing' his brother. God that sounded wrong XD.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 pm

*kala had to leave and heads to mist-mint valley*
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:30 pm

"I think we should go head to the camp, the alpha just left with a patrol, there are very few still there" Athra started to walk out of the temporary camp.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm

"Good idea, come on brother and... others" Dia jumped in front of his mother and nipped her ear "GET BEHIND" taking the lead. It wasn't long before they had reached the camp he notice there were around five wolves in camp "Surround them, get them in one den!"

(I think the people in camp are, Nari, Koda, Kana, Zuzu and Daiya)

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Farolin
Rolin went strait to work, he ran to one den that had a gray fae in the corer of the den (Nari) She was sleeping so he began to snap his jaws at her. Rolin guarded then den entrance so she could not escape.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:12 pm

(Zuzu is alone in the den, Daiya Im just gonna guess is around his den, Kana and Koda are near the center, and Nari is in her den. I also think we should start doing over at the den.)
Daimon followed, shoving roughly in front of Athraithe, walking slightly ahead of Diablo, taking the lead. Memories flooded his mind as he walked -
'Daimon? You there?' The tan female stood outside the apprentice den. "Marcey!' Dai yelped. He loved her, god, he really did. Lovesick. It was horrible to watch, how he did just about everything. His brother scoffed. 'Dai... I can't do this anymore.'
'...What...? What do you mean?'
'Daimon... I can't do this. I... I loved Jink, and I don't want to do it again. And this... us... seems to be going the same way...'
'But... I... I thought you... I thought you loved me...!'
'I love Jink... I always have... you know that now..'
But..'
'Please, Daimon, don't make this any harder then it already is!'
She had left then. Left with Jink. Daimon saw them. Followed them, out to the lake. Claws and fangs
clashed. Blood spilled. Jink and Marcey were found dead on the bank of the lake. Several days after,, Daimon tried to get his brother into bloodshed. "It is wonderful- we could have power over the pack!'

Dai was woken by a thump, and realized he had tripped and stumbled.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum