Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist-Mint Valley

+7
Kala
Loner(s)
Athraithe
Diablo
Daimon
Ordareesa
Zaylex/Keli
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mist-Mint Valley Empty Mist-Mint Valley

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

A valley that is usually very foggy, and is filled with mint plants. Elk like to stay here, but only in the winter and spring. Deer come out occasionally in the summer and fall.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Mist-Mint Valley Empty Re: Mist-Mint Valley

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Wynd walked through the valley. The mist caught on her fur, making her smell like a river. The fae could smell two twin fawns and their mother. Wynd stalked forwards, and could see the mother bounding away at the rustle of grass, bleating at her fawns. The sister of the pair stood still, not knowing what to do. Wynd pounced, bringing it down with a thud. The fawn struggled, but Wynd chomped down on its jugular before it could do anything serious. The other fawn had tripped, and the doe was bleating wildly. WyndBane leapt up and pounced, landing squarely over the fawn, who had a tightly wedged hoof. Wynd loped after the doe, but came face to face with a full grown buck, the doe still bleating. Before Wynd could run away, the buck stomped her down and gave a heavy-throated call. Several other bucks came, snorting in a vow to protect the harem. A n old male came and brought his hooves down straight upon Wyn's head. One hoof became chipped upon the hard ground, but the other was brought down straight onto Wyn's left eye. The spear-like hoof pulled out a bloody hoof, and Wynd screamed in agony, pain, and rage. She raced back, using the little energy she had left to pull some of the meat and a few cobwebs and herbs the short distance to the den, her eye socket empty.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 am

Wynd cautiously entered the valley. She was angry; she wanted a helpless animal and a safe place to take it out on. Wyndbane walked until she smelled a lynx, and heard the mewls of kits left by their mother. She snored around until she found a den dug under a bush, into the ground. Wyndie crawled into the den, snatched a kit, and turned, straight into the body of the mother lynx. Wyndbane leapt to the side, surprising the lynx, which gave her time to run. She kept running for a while, until the mother wasn't following. Wynd left the valley, still carrying the kit.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:45 pm

Reesa headed into the foggy part of territory, she could smell faint traces of Wynd at the start but as she kept walking she could smell the scent of other wolves and blood! Reesa turned to Tear, she knew Tear had excellent sense of smell and was probably smelling blood as well "How many are there?"

(Say three)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Tear looked at Reesa wide-eyed "There are three of them, two brutes and one she wolf, maybe the mother of the two"

Oops (This was posted by Tear, I screwed it up...)

Last edited by Ordareesa on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Wynd snarled. "Just cuz Im a healer doesn't mean I wont kick someones butt!"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm

"Oh, mu-um...?" Dai asked in his british accent. 'Deblo? Mum?' He thought. He could hear the stupid patrol, as well. "Ugh... you stupid little pack of stupid little..."the male muttered. Suddenly he saw his brother. Too late. He ran smack dab into Diablo. "You darn wolf...!" Daimon said, and smacked the wolf's shoulder. Suddenly, he licked his brother's shoulder, and said, "Where were you?" It wasn't the first time his moodiness made Daimon out to be a very odd wolf.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:17 am

A familiar voice was heard, Diablo turned his head ever so slightly to the nearby sound along with the scent of one he can't forget. In the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of a dark figure suddenly bump into his shoulder, but it did not faze him for he merely glanced down to his brother. "Ah, dear little brother.." he sneered, watching his brothers odd usual moods. "Where were you?" his brother asked, a smirk tugged at his lips, "I was simply out and about." Diablo replied with a smart attitude to tease his brother, "Oh.. where's mom?" he questioned monotonely with a quick glance of the forest.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 am

Dai narrowed his eyes. "How should I know? I was trying to find you. You know, there is the Green Whatever Pack over there. Perhaps we give them a little scare without Mum?"

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Athra jumped out from behind a bush "What did they do to you? I think we should leave them alone" Athra stared at her two full grown kin. She took a few steps back ready for some kind of beating or maybe a bite or two 'Whatever will make you happy' She thought coldly. Athra put her belly to the ground and rolled over doing a basic set of submissive postures she stood up "KILL THEM, WE OWN THIS TERRITORY" She roared out letting her sons take over her mind, again.
(Don't forget, you two got kicked out for murder and I was to for saying you were innocent, be extra mean)
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Dai snarled at his mother. "Where were you?!" Daimon barked. He bit her stomach, allowing the slight bloodiness to stain her albino coat. He did not, however bite too hard, as she was still useful in fighting.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

She wasn't sure if it was best to say sorry, she knew that they didn't like the word but not using it might get her into trouble as well. "I was spreading..." she stopped to think 'our? no your' she looked at him slowly "Your territory further into the happy green territory." She replied calmly 'That wasn't as hard as I expected' she thought kinda happily.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"Hmm." Daimon growled. "Did you see the patrol?"0

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:55 pm

"Yes and I think they know of our presence... I left them... a little note... I think that will give them a scare. " She had splattered blood of the bull elk that was eight years old, head of the royal herd of the entire valley, she ripped it apart each and every organ smearing as much blood as possible she didn't eat a single bite, the kill was for fun. She started to laugh like a fire crackling in the sky, like it roamed through a dry forest, the skreachy noises rolled into the foggy binds. "We should kill them, that white fae must think she is a beauty" she looked at her son "Oh how tasty they look, if we can kill that little alphess, squish her like an ant and we take over, we could make them work for us! NO, FOR YOU AND DIABLO" she let her saliva roll down her face and droop onto the hard ground.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Dai sent a clawed paw down onto his mum's face. "Correct, me and my brother's territory. Besides, if we kill them now, they will send reinforcements. It would be simple enough, but they would keep coming until I and him had no one to go terrorize. Therefore, a surprise attack would be much better. Round up some loners, kill a few of their own to outnumber, and they would be trembling in their furs. Brilliant, I am, I already know."

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

"Yes, right away" Athra bowed her head and set off to the out lands in search of some recruits of any kind. 'Yes, I will make you happy' Her mind was burning she couldn't look into the past and see her two pups playing and rolling on the ground with Gunthor anymore, her mind was tinted red that's all she could see.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Diablo grinned so that his sharp fangs were shown as his salmon tongue licked his lips in satisfaction at his mother and brother's idea, "And this is where the fun begins.." he sneered in a hostile manner, already burning with excitement at the thought of reigning the land of theirs. "When shall we begin?" he smirked fiercely wanting to start raiding already.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:29 pm

"Not now, brother. We must wait until we know that we have outnumbered them. Patience is key. " Daimon said to his brother.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

"Hello Daimon, Diablo, here are Garth, Farolin and Hess, They will do, will they not?"
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Hess
Hess looked at the wolves. What little sanity they had looked ready to crumble, therefore she lowered her dust colored body and said, "I am Hess. I am willing to serve the both of you, in any way needed,"
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Dai smiled at her submissive position. "Deblo, stay here. I want to go see if there are any lone pack wolves in the forest by now," Daimon said. The brownish black wolf then padded into the forest after the oldest wolf's scent.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:04 am

He began to flick his tail impatiently with some annoyance, "Tsch, fine I'll stay put.." he grumbled, lowering his flank to the earth and giving a small glance to one of their new followers. "Well.. I suppose it'll be worth waiting.." Diablo grinned, using his claws to dig up the soil in wait of new arrivals.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 am

(We have indeed worked this out. Wyndbane says she wants to create a new character.)
Daimon dragged Wynd out to the middle of the field, where all the evil-ish wolves were. He dropped the wolf down, and gave her throat a bite, watching as her wriggling slowed to a stop, only her eye whites showing, and his mouth filled with blood. Dai grinned his evil smile, and then started dragging the body to where the wolves (the good guys) would be in a minute. He then trotted away, on a skill lump of ground, and lay down to see how they would react to there dead companion.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Athra was very pleased as her Diablo and Daimon looked very happy when she brought in the recruits.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Kay crept forwards and caught her first glimpse of the rust scented wolves. In the middle was a stunning black, brown and tan brute. She crept to the edge of the clearing being careful to keep under the cover of the trees. "Could you use and inside weapon, gorgeous?" She had immediately known tha she would do anything for this wolf.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum