Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone.

4 posters

Go down

Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone. Empty Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone.

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I think I am in love with a guy. Yes, I am 11, no, I don't care if you say I am too young.
My old best friend, Chris, I had a huge crush on. When I moved away, I realized what a huge gap there was in my life, and it was then that I figured I was in love with the poor sap. (well, some time before that. That was when I figured that I really was.)

Anyway... we text sometimes, and I want to tell him that I liked him a lot. Any advice, or anything?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone. Empty Re: Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone.

Post  Zander Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 am

OOOOH ! lOVE! ok well i think you should tell him how you feel and if he rejects you well he doesnt know what he lost then and plus there are many finshes in the sea
Zander
Zander

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Big red,Zandy,Andy,Zan

Back to top Go down

Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone. Empty Re: Advice, and a conclusion. Feather, I mainly want your advice, but anyone.

Post  Ordareesa Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:30 pm

Start a conversation over text, after a bit tell him how ya feel, hopefully it all goes well, if it doesn't then just say "Never mind what I just said, lets just be friends" you have to say this right away before it gets awkward (Speaks from experience) continue your convo like nothing happened. AND DONT WORRY! The guy will NOT forget what you said, he will most likely just think about for a bit, sometimes they say no from shock, GOOD LUCK
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Thank ya!!!
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

I would go with what Autti said. Start a conversation and then bring it up. If he says he doesn't feel the same way then change the subject. He probably wasn't expecting it or thinks it would be awkward... Idk, maybe he's afraid it will end up badly from long distance or something. Good luck sorella!
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down