Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf Mountain

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wolf Mountain Empty Wolf Mountain

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 am

A cliff that is very high. It overlooks all the territory. Mice and other rodents live here.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Wolf Mountain Empty Re: Wolf Mountain

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Wynd sat down near the edge of the cliff, and snapped her meal's neck, letting the kit die away. The fae sighed, and suddenly tears rolled down her face as she remembered her family. Her mother loved her, but she had found an odd storage of amber water that made her act horrid. Her mom's mum was good, although she loved her cousins much more then Wynd. Her mom's father ignored practically everything, and that which he did notice he treated with spite. Her father's mother- a rather horrid wolf. She was clingy, and she tried to change Wyn's personality. She believed she was a wonderful grandmother, but she argued to much. Her mate was dead. And then there was her father. Unlike all the stories of evil fathers who attempted to kill their pups, her father was the one wolf she liked, and the only wolf who she loved with that wonderful family love that never goes away. He was ordered by the Jürý of her pack, to leave Wynd and his mate, who he had been fighting with. Wynd remembered what he had always said, "The day I leave you and the pack will be a cold day in July." She had always replied, "But July is hot!"the and she had tumbled over him, laughing. God, she missed her father. More tears rolled down her face, and she shook them away, angrily. Wynd couldn't let anyone see her like this. It was a weakness; she couldn't have weaknesses. The fae angrily chewed on the fatty meat of the kit, before padding back to the den, hoping the wet tear marks were not too visible.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 am

Wynd trotted to Wolf Mountain with Kana, happy to be care-free, or, at least, a bit. "She sat down to rest, and began semi-pleasantly, "Do you know what you want to become? I am technically a healer, but I will change for whatever is needed. I would be happy to train you, in a rank, if you would like, or you know, if you want someone else... I can understand..." Wynd had always wanted to be a mother, or an auntie, but training apprentices were as close as she'd come.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 am

"Do you know what you want to become? I am technically a healer, but I will change for whatever is needed. I would be happy to train you, in a rank, if you would like, or you know, if you want someone else... I can understand..."
Kana felt a stream of joy flood into her. She had been thinking of what she wanted to train in for a while, now was her chance to decided. "Yes I would really like it if you trained me," Kana said to Wynd. Kana new by saying yes there was a long road a head of her but she hoped that maybe she could help Wynd's attitude a little along the way. No was the hard part she must choose what she wanted to train in. "well Im swift," she muttered half to her self, "I guess you could say Im a quick learner, and I don't-" she cut off before saying anything else. "Now based off of that," she continued "I could be a sentinel, hunter delta (yah right), a healer." Kana sat down. "This is so hard to chose," She looked up at the sky and watched the clouds for a while. "I want to train in healing and hunting," She said after some time. She looked striate a Wyndbane. "And I want you to train me,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:01 pm

Wynd grinned. She didn't usually smile a lot, but when she was very happy, Wynd believed she had a pretty smile, from the reflections she saw. Her mouth wasn't an over or under bite, and her teeth were straight and usually white, bleached from mint and herbs. "That would be wonderful! Speaking of hunting, why not go do some now? ", she asked happily.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:10 pm

"Sure" kana said looking up at Wynd. She was beaming and smiling! Kana never saw Wynd smile this was great a good start. Kana sniffed around looking for any sines of food. Something caught her off guard it was the smell of a rabbit. "Wynd theres a rabbit over hear," Kana said stalking low through the grass.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Wynd watched Kana stalk the hare. Wynd leapt, paws going through a hole and crushing several small rabbit kits. Wynd pulled one out, and found that they were large enough so that three or so would be a full stomach, which was good, because there was about 11 in the hole.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Kana watched Wynd pull out 11 rabbit kit. She continued to stalk through the grass. sitting by a tree root was a plump rabbit. Kana wanted to give it to Reesa to say sorry. She kept low to the ground and pounced when she was close enough. She landed on the rabbit and bit its neck. "Thank you for giving your life we will use it well," Kana said before brining the rabbit back to Wynd.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm

"Very good. We might should bring it back to her." Wynd ate a few of the kits, then walked back to the den with Kana.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:12 am

Kana followed along carrying the huge rabbit in her mouth. Hopefully this will make Ressa fell a little better or at least show how sorry they were.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:36 pm

From the summer territory
Kana sat on the hill tear streaming down her face. Why was it so painful to even think about Koda let alone mention his death? She rolled on her back and looked at the sky. "I see a rabbit," she said remembering all the times her and Koda had been up hear.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm

(Because I am very, extremely jealous, I get to do this.)
Wyndbain padded through the forest, stopping at the base. Then, she climbed up, sitting and readying by Kana. "DO YOU REMEMBER ME?"" She asked, hoping she could hear her. Then, she walked doff, leaving a trail of dusty prints.
(You can feel cold when she touches you, you hear her, and you see the prints. HA. Sorry bout the caps ask question things that she says. Just read it normal.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Kana stopped and smiled, "Yes how could i forget, my first real friend in this pack," she said. Suddenly she resized... she was talking to open air. (kana's going crazy)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Koda walked over to WyndBane, "We need to tell her, we must tell her, please, Wynd, let me tell her now?" he begged the deceased healer. Kana could not hear him, unless he spoke directly to her, which he wasn't at this point. Takoda then looked at Kana, she looked so alone. The ghost gave a small sigh and went to sit beside his friend. 'If only you could see me...' he thought.

("..." = Speech to the wolf he is looking at.
'...' = Thoughts to himself.
Italic = speaking so that only Kana can hear him.)
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm

"Alright,"" she replied sharply, having no idea what he was talking about.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:39 am

"Kana... I miss you so much, you know," he whispered in her ear, his voice like wind. "Something Dire is about to happen, Kana." Koda said, more rapidly now. "The unexpected shall never arrive, Kana, it will come and go in the blink of an eye. The unexpected shall love you, Kana, more than you loved me..." his voice faded once again, along with his figure in a passing breeze.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 am

"Koda!" she shote up and looked around. "Just the wind," But she felt like some one was watching her. "Vince?" she asked ahlf hoping it was him.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 am

Vince snuck up silently behind Kana, even though she had said his name. "Boo." he whispered in her ear and then slipped to her other side, unnoticed. The brute sat next to her and waited for Kana to notice him.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 am

"EEK!" Kana's screeched sounded like a pups. "Don't scare me!" she laughed falling over so she was leaning on him. "Sorry about earlier, Koda left recently and... its just hard," She looked at her paw hopping he wouldn't notice her blush. 'Is this what he meant,' she wondered.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:50 am

Vince laughed softly, "Hey, I know what its like to lose someone," he lied, he had left his pack, not lost them. "The pain makes you who you are, never let it go. If you ever decide to and need more, I can always kill myself for you." he promised, full honesty in his voice. Out of random instinct he licked her ear and paused. "Do... Do you wanna go on a date tonight?" he asked quietly.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Kana laughed "You don't need to kill your self," She then looked strait into his brown eyes. "Sounds fun," she smiled. She needed something fun to do after all this sadness. She remembered what her brother said 'Convel's going to be angry,' she thought, 'What he doesn't know wont hurt him.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Vince looked at her and nearly drifted into a dream but snapped out of it when he remembered his rank, "I have great news, I'm a hunter now!" he barked excitedly. Vincent crouched and pretended to hunt a tree for a moment and then stopped and turned back to Kana, cocking his head to the side he looked at her and let one ear flop. "I don't know where to take you except for a spot a little outside the territory." he admitted.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Kana laughed, "Thats great... but it means my brother will be even angrier. And don't worry about me," she couched next to him, "I can take care of my self," she pushed off the ground and ran off through the forest, "Try and catch me!" she teased.
-To Summer Territory-
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 pm

"Hey!" he barked after her. Vince took off and raced through the woods after Kana. 'She's fast!' he thought. Her golden tail streaming behind her, he only lost sight of it once or twice the whole way home.

TO SUMMER TERRITORY
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:53 pm

-From the Summer territory-
Kana stalked up the mountain angry and confused. "Wyan, Koda, tear... kala. Anybody!" She called hoping one of them heard her cry for help. She wanted someone to talk to. Frankly she needed some one to talk and help unravel resent events.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next